Chapter 13 ~ Fortune Cookies

Lauren's Pov :

We had spent literally an hour arguing about what food to get. Morgan wanted something like a salad whereas Levi wanted another Mexican. Drew wanted to get a pizza and Nate wanted a burger. Austin wasn't fussed and neither was I.

"How about we get a Chinese." Austin suggested.

"I think that's a good idea." I said.

It didn't take long for the others to come to an agreement.

"Should we order one in or do you want to go out?" Drew asked.

"Let's eat out." Levi said.

We all kind of made the decision to change. Like I was wearing sweatpants, a t-shirt and one of drews hoodies which wouldn't really be great to wear out to a resturant. Drew changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans and a light blue and white striped t-shirt. I slipped on a navy blue skater type dress and went to the bathroom to fix my make up and hair.

"Is anyone in here?" I asked, knocking on both bathroom doors but they were occupied.

"Hey Levi or Austin, can I use your bathroom please." I asked and was soon standing infront of a shirtless Austin.

"Sure." He smiled.

I walked into their ensuite and placed my make up bag down on the side. I quickly washed my face before applying a layer of foundation and concealer. Then sorted out my eyebrows and eyeliner to complement my hazel eyes. I braided my dark hair into a side plait and then finally applied a few coats of mascara.

"Hey Nate." I called out.

"Lauren, Nate's not here." Austin said.

"I swear I can smell the aftershave that he uses."

"No, that's me. I borrowed it." Levi said.

"Aw, you guys clean up well." I laughed, walking out of the bathroom.

I quickly put my purse in a handbag allong with getting a pair of black heels and a jacket.

"Ready?" I asked as they all stood by the front door.

Austin had a pair of jeans and a navy buttoned up shirt. Levi had a pair of black jeans and a check shirt. Nate was wearing a t-shirt with 'New york' printed across it. Morgan was wearing a tight red dress with matching heels.

Morgan was pretty. A tall blonde girl with blue eyes. She was slim and almost everything looked great on her.

We got a taxi to the place cos it was too far to walk. The journey was about 20 minutes but the scenery was amazing. The sun was just setting and the sky bewteen the cliffs were an orangy pink colour.

The taxi pulled to a stop outside a resturant with red lanterns inside and a big black double door at the enterance. We walked to a big table on the left side of the place. Once we had ordered the waiter bought round some fortune cookies. Drew dived into them first soon followed by the rest of us.

"We'll all crack them on the count of three. One, two, three." Nate said.

At first I was a bit confused about what mine actually meant.

"Let's read them out." Levi said and he read his first. "Now is the time to try something new."

" Everyone agrees, you are the best." austin said
"A dream you have will come true." Drew said.
"You will learn from your mistakes." I said.
"Love can last a lifetime if you want it to." Morgan said.
"Jealousy does not open doors, it closes them." Nate said.

"Well this was a shit bunch of fortune cookies." I said and everyone laughed.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors note:

Hey,
it's crazy that this story is at 1k. Thank you!

Don't forget to share, comment and vote ♥

(Still need some chapter ideas x)