Chapter 8 ~ Pool side

Laurens Pov:

I woke up at like 1 am this morning but Drew engulfed me in a hug before I could get out of bed. I slipped a hoodie on over the top of my pjs and went downstairs.
A few hours later Nate crept in, waking me up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." He whispered.

"Don't worry. I needed waking up."

"How long have you been up for?"

"Since 1, you?"

"Literally just got up."

We both sat on the sofa and switched the tv on.
"How's things between you and Morgan?" I asked.

"Yeah, good. How's things with drew?"

"Yeah, good."

We bust out laughing. Maybe a bit too loud so we had to laugh quieter. I think it was more that fact that we couldn't find the right words to explain our relationships apart from 'good'.

"Any ideas about breakfast?" I asked.

"Well we bought some cereal so we could have that." He replied and I nodded.

We walked into the kitchen and sat down. We chatted for some more hours and the rest of them started to come downstairs.

"When Drew wakes up his quiff is so flat on his head, he looks so cute." I said as Drew walked in yawning.

● ● ●

"Urgh I hate you!" Austin laughed as I pushed him under the water.

It was a lovely sunny day so we decided to just stay at the house and go in the pool and that. There was a life guard like seat purched by the pool side who Levi nominated as his seat.

"Save me!" Austin shouted dunking under the water.

Levi blew a whistle, took off his sunglasses and shirt, quickly climbed down the steps and jumped into the pool to save Austin.

"Are you gonna come in?" Nate asked morgan who was sunbathing.

"No thanks nate. I need to get a good tan."

"Lets play a game." I said and they all looked at me, interseted about what I was going to say. "So one person stay at the deep end holding something for each team wich will have to be two people. One person on each team has to give the other member a piggy back or they have to sit on their sholders but when it gets too deep the one giving the lift has to stop when their feet can't touch the ground and the other one has to swim to the other end to get the thing and swim back. Then they have to give the other person a ride back. I've made it sound more complicated than it is."

Austin swam to the deep end with two t-shirt, now soaked, and held them in the air. Nate sat on levis sholders and I on drews.

"Ready. Set. Go!" Austin shouted and Drew began to run.

We were slightly ahead of levi and nate. He let go of my legs and I swam to Austin with Nate beside me. We grabbed a t-shirt and swam back. Drew got on my back and levi got onto nates and we had to run back to the shallow end. Drew placed the t-shirt down first just a mini second befor levi did.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors note:

Hi guys, how have you been?
I've planned about 8 chapters after this but I'm stuck for ideas. If you have any/ what you would like to happen next please comment.
Don't forget to share, comment and vote ♥