Chapter 10 ~ Uh Oh Someones ill

Lauren's Pov :

I woke up this morning feeling really rough.

"Hey Laur. Are you okay?" Drew asked, sitting up as I ran out of the room to the bathroom across the hall.

"Nope." I said leaning over the toilet and violently throwing up.

He came and sat in the bathroom with me, holding my hair up and rubbing my back.
"It's probably the Mexican we had last night that has made you unwell."

"Or I have some kind of illness."

After an hour I seemed to be okay. It was 7am and the others weren't up yet so Drew took me downstairs and tried to get me to eat or drink something. But I threw it back up anyway. He wrapped his arms around me feeling how warm I was.

"You've got a temperature." He said holding a glass of water to my head.

"I don't think that will help." I laughed but felt rough so I stopped. "I really think you should go back up to bed. I don't want to give you the bug."

"Oh well, I've probably caught it already and I am not gonna leave you. I will look after you today." He smiled.

I headed back upstairs and drew followed me up with a cold flannel and a bowl of coco pops. I sat in bed and he purched on the corner.

"Do you think your be well enough to go to the music festival this week?" He asked.

"I'm not sure Drew."

"Hey is everything alright?" A voice asked from behind the door. Drew got up and walked over to it.

"Hey." He said.

"Is she okay?" Austin asked.

"Er, well -"

I ran out of the bedroom and back to the bathroom throwing up again.

"Temperature, constant throwing up and she can't keep anything down."

"Uh oh, someones ill." Austin said.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors note:

Hey guys,

I really need some chapter ideas. Also who's going to a Vamps concert?
Don't forget to share, comment and vote ♥