Chapter 12 ~ Jealously Has Kicked In

Drew's Pov :

I opened the front door and it was silent.

"Do you think they have murdered each other or something?" Nate asked as he stepped inside the house.

The tv was flickering on the wall. There was a bag of popcorn on the coffee table with two cans of coke.

"Guys quick come here." Austin whispered.

Lauren and Morgan were asleep on the couch.

"Do you think they actually got allong today? " Nate asked and we all shrugged.

Lauren looked so cute. I moved some hair out of her face and she stired.

"Drew? Drew!"

She jumped up, also waking Morgan up, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me softly on the lips. I could see Nates eyes look to the floor and his fist tightened.

"Alright guys that's enough." Nate muttered and she pulled away.

"How about we watch a film?" Morgan suggested and Lauren nodded in agreement.

We all sat on the couch whilst Levi signed into his netflix account. He loaded up a film that none of us had watched yet but it seemed to have good reviews.
Nate and Morgan sat on one couch with Levi sitting on the floor and Austin, Lauren and I sat on the other one.

"You know, Morgan isn't that bad." Lauren whispered as the movie started.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's okay."

Throughout the whole film I could feel Nate's eyes watching us. I slung my arm over Laurens sholders and she snuggled into my side.

Nate, Lauren is mine and no plan will change that.