It's Okay, Bella (Italy)

Your POV:

You woke up in a cold sweat. 

Glancing to your side, Feliciano slept peacefully and cuddled up against you. You carefully slithered from his arms and entered your art studio downstairs, where you spent the next few hours until the sun rose—being vulnerable and letting your nightmare control your actions.

Feliciano woke up a little past 10:00 am. He was rather confused when you weren't lying next to him. He brushed it off, assuming you woke up earlier than him. He headed to the room he knew you'd be in, poking his head in the doorway, and knocked.

You jumped slightly and turned in that direction.

"Ve~. Buongiorno, bella! (Good morning, beautiful!)" He sang in a chirpy voice and bounced over to you.

"Morning... Feliciano."

He tilted his head, sensing something was off but couldn't exactly put his finger on it. "Say, want to go out today? There's an amazing vineyard out in the countryside out east." He suggested, glomping you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder, and watching your hand drift across the canvas with paint and seeing the piece was a lot darker than your other previous works.

It concerned him.

"Sure, why not?" You responded.

Maybe that'll clear my mind of that awful dream...

You set down your paintbrush and gazed at your finished piece. "Done."

>>>>>>

His POV:

"Isn't this lovely, (Y/n)?" I expressed as we looked over a vast green valley where the vineyard resided.

(Y/n) nodded

(Y/n) nodded. "Indeed."

 Yep, she's acting strange. Maybe I accidentally got on her bad side? I don't think I've done anything wrong to her recently...

I hit my head several times.

Think, Italy, think!

"Let's get settled in, and then we can officially start the day!" I said happily. 

She nodded again.

Something's definitely bothering her, and I think I'm the cause of it...

>>>>>>

I picked a bundle of ripe violet grapes from the vines and placed them carefully in a basket. I wipe my forehead with my forearm and glanced over at (Y/n), who stood a few feet away from me. Her stare never left her hands. Like when she fell into the trances whenever she finished a duty when she was still active in the mafia. The things they made her do and her choices of obeying...

She's so beautiful and strong... 

...

I hate to see her this way...

I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. "Bella?"

"Y-yes?" She asked nervously. 

I opened my eyes and stared at her. "What's the matter?" Her eyes widened a bit. "You've been acting distant since this morning." I rubbed my hands together, tears unintentionally forming in my eyes. "Did I... do something wrong?"

Your POV:

Feliciano's trembling face at that moment made you realize...

The sun reflected on his auburn hair. Seeing waterworks beginning to flow.

He made you realize how unfair you've been acting. "Feli, no!" You grabbed his hands and pulled him close. "You haven't done anything!" Your lips quivered, feeling awful for making him feel responsible for something he clearly didn't do. "I..." You began but trailed off.

Feliciano gave your hands a tight squeeze. "You can tell me. It's okay." His sad smile reassured you, and you told him about your nightmare.

>>>>>>

"Wah! Sapevo che qualcosa non andava! (I knew something was off!) I'm dumb, but not that dumb!" He exclaimed, hugging you tightly. "Thank you for having the courage to tell me this."

"It's stupid, I know..." You mumbled while munching on a grape.

"No, (Y/n). Having doubts is normal, which can sometimes form into nasty nightmares. Believe me. I know what that feels like..." He closed his eyes and smiled. "But one thing you will never have to doubt is my love for you." Feliciano gently cupped your face and kissed your cheek. 

You chuckle softly. "Thanks, Feliciano..."

"Though, I got to ask, would you really shoot me in the foot?!" He questioned nervously. 

You thought about it, choosing your words wisely. "Only if you don't make me mad!" You grin, tapping his nose and continuing your work. 

"That doesn't answer my question, bella!" He exclaims sadly, clinging onto your arm.

You laugh and pat his head. "I love you, Feli. Do me a favor and never change." 

A blush spreads across his cheeks, making him smile. "Anch'io ti amo. (I love you too.) And I'll do my best just for you!"

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕