Interesting.... Bad boy?

Drawing myself out of thought again I let my eyes devour him, "Um, why would I be embarrassed?" I'm matching his position, facing him I pop my hip out placing my hand on it and raise an eyebrow at him.

"Those dance moves you were pulling would have me crawling into a hole to hide"

I could tell he was teasing; he had a glint in his eye and he kept inching closer to me.

"Is that a challenge?" I lean in closer to him, my second eyebrow raised now. The buzz of the alcohol is really giving me that extra confidence.

A deep chuckle rumbles out of his chest which stirs something in the pit of my stomach, a flutter.

"Don't start something you won't finish sweetheart."

"Oh, it is so on." Attitude coats my voice but also a playfulness, I grab his arm as he puts out his smoke and pull him onto the dance floor with me. Another delicious chuckle escapes him, I knew he was baiting me to dance with him but if he's the bait I wouldn't need to be hungry to take a bite. Besides, if my calculations are correct, Alyssa drunk plus a tall hottie equals Alyssa grinding her ass against said hottie, and that's exactly what I am doing. The buzz from the alcohol is now fusing with that one puff of Mary and I'm starting to feel like I'm floating. Honey man is pressing himself against my ass with each sway I make, it's erotic and I don't even know his name. I press my head back onto his chest and close my eyes, releasing into the music. His large hands tighten in my hips and pull me further into him.

"I don't even know your name?" I keep my eyes closed and let him press himself into my ass.

"James" he hisses in my ear as I push my ass further into his crotch.

"Mmmh" I practically moan. Honey man has a name. He spins me around placing his hands on my waist as I hook my hands behind his neck.

"And you?" He questions, pulling me closer and placing one hand on my lower back.

"Alyssa." I squeak, as I feel his hand inch lower to my ass. I don't know why it caught me off guard when just seconds ago I was grinding on him like there was no tomorrow.

"Well Alyssa, I stand corrected, you have some Impeccable dance moves" He annunciates each word with so much lust and his eyes practically undress me as we continue to sway. The flutter is back in the pit of my stomach. James lifts his other hand, wrapping it around the nape of neck, distracted by the touch the next thing I realise is that his lips are crashing against mine. Greedy is an understatement. James is fevered, nibbling and sucking on my bottom lip until I relent and grant him access deeper into my mouth. Our tongues swirl together in what can only be described as pure ecstasy. His hand on my ass squeezes hard making me squeal but he just eats up the sound with his mouth.

"Alyssa Abigail Steward!" The high-pitched screech reaches me before I see the face that owns that ear piercing voice.

Fuck, here we go.

I pull myself away from the face fucking of the century to see my darling cousin Kat making her way across the club to me. I quickly turn to honey man, aka James and let out a sigh.

"As you can hear, I have been summoned by Satan."

There is so much amusement dancing in his eyes that I have the overwhelming urge to punch him in the shoulder for teasing me. James shifts as he pulls at his pants. Now it's my turn to look amused. Before I can return the teasing he cuts me off.

"That was her, I thought that was a cat getting run over." His smile is teasing. "Give me your phone" he whispers in my ear as Kat closes in on us. I obey and pass him my phone after unlocking it. I Watch his giant hands tap away his phone number before quickly passing it back to me. I know he is eager for an escape from the questions surely to come out of the 'dead cats' mouth.

"Call me" he whispers as he nips at my ear before retreating into the crowd.

The nip at my ear is obviosyl where the secret button to the butterfly cage is because and explosion of fluttering wings goes off in my chest as I watch him walk away.

Focus Aly!

"You sneaky bitch." Kat smacks my ass hard enough to cause my to yip at the pain.

"God you're so handsy when you're drunk" I snip back before giving her ass a light smack back. We both laugh, enjoying the buzz and adrenaline coursing through our veins.

"So, locking lips on your first night out, and you didn't even want to come." She teases, pulling me over the bar so we can sit.

"I don't know what happened, one second I was alone and the next I was grinding on him, Dudes fine as hell, I can't even blame myself."

"Ah dah, I have fucking eyes. So, when are you calling him?" Kat waves down the bartender while I perch on the free bar stool.

"Kat I didn't fly half way across the world for sex, I came for my education."

"Two shots of tequila please" Kat asks the blonde bar maid behind the counter. She gives a quick nod and plugs the price into the eftpos machine before passing it towards Kat.

"I fucking know that, but it doesn't mean you can't have a booty call. Oh god, you're not celibate are you?" A look of pure horror flashes across her face.

"Just because I don't fuck the first guy I see doesn't mean I'm celibate you ass."

She places her phone over the eftpos using apple pay for the shots. The blonde returns placing the shots in front of us, a slice of lime on top of each glass and hands Kat the salt shaker.

"Thank god, cheers bitch" Kat clinks her glass against mine before licking the salt off her hand and downing it like a champ, not even a flinch.

Crazy as she is, I freaking love the girl.