13

Arriving at their destination.

Yuri left the car first and Chaewon followed her from behind.

The cool breeze coming from the sea both welcome them. They're in a good timing since it's already time for the sun to sets.

It took them long enough till they finally arrived well Chaewon didn't expect that it's farther than she thought. She was just glad that they arrive at the location on a very perfect time.

As she watched Yuri lead the step to a rocky port. She smiled.

She have no reason to do so, but she just feel like smiling.

The younger is sure having a hard time now, specially right after she lost 2 friends. She's happy for Yuri that even if those terrible things happened, she's trying and she can still flash a smile.

A smile that hides a hundred true reasons.

" Kim Chaewon! "

" Don't just stand there! " She heard Yuri shouted, who's already far away from where she's standing at.

" Come here! It's beautiful! " Yuri shouted once again.

Chaewon chuckled and shake her head deciding to go where Yuri was and when she's finally standing beside Yuri.

Yuri grab the hem of her shirt pulling her down, probably to make her sit motioning her to do the same what she's doing.

Chaewon did obeyed her quickly so she take a sit and hang her feet down some of the sea water splashing to their feet and legs.

But they didn't care.

" Isn't it beautiful ? " Yuri asked the latter, while they both stared and watched the sun slowly setting infront of them.

" It is " Chaewon hummed but she wasn't looking at the view, she's looking at the girl beside her.

Noticing the eyes of the vampire at her peripheral vision, Yuri look at her. " You weren't looking at the view "

" But well thanks, I know I am beautiful " That makes Chaewon cackled. She love the youngers confidence at herself.

" Yeah, Yeah whatever " Sounding like she was disagreeing but no, she's not. Yuri's really beautiful.

Yuri smiled and scott closer to Chaewon and leaned her head to the olders shoulder.

Chaewon didn't complained and just let her, it's not the first time that Yuri would do that, besides she's getting used to Yuri being clingy around her.

As they both watched the sun sets till none of its light are left. Chaewon was startled when she heard a deep sigh coming from Yuri.

It was so deep that it sounded like she was snoring.

" You're cold, you're body feel cold " Yuri said all of the sudden as if she's not aware that Chaewon's a vampire.

" Because im dead " Chaewon simply answered and that was a fact about someone like her.

Vampires are dead, even if they have a human figure.

They don't have a beating heart, so they don't know how does it feels like if your heart keeps beating.

" Can we switch bodies ? " A very random question coming out from Yuri's mouth.

Confusion take over Chaewon's head, thinking what are those questions coming out from her. It was very random that she don't know what and how to answer.

" I want to be cold, and not warm " Pulling her head away from Chaewon's shoulder, she watched the sea waves splashing on the rocks.

" Whether the sun is blazing or goes down, the sea looks the same " She changed the topic.

" Are you not happy ? " Chaewon confusingly asked. She's reading Yuri's expression and all she could see was sadness.

" I am " Yuri answered before looking at her with a small smile. " It's perfect " she then gaze back at the view, leaving the vampire confused on her answer.

" It's nice to be here again, instead of going somewhere, the difference is Eunbi and Hyewon are not the one im with " she remember those days where three of them would always go here whenever they want but that won't happen again, specially now that they're gone.

She still haven't accepted it, but she's trying her best to do so.

Chaewon somehow felt offended, but that didn't last long when Yuri said something again.

" But that's okay, Because you're here "

She was taken back by by the youngers word. She look at Yuri before deciding to look at the view where Yuri's looking at.

" The view looks beautiful " Chaewon complimented, changing the topic.

" I know " Yuri's response, " and It's making me sad "

Confused as hell on what's happening to Yuri, on why is she saying those words.

Chaewon's couldn't careless for the latter.

She knows she's having a hard time and she won't blame the younger for being so dramatic today.

Because she have a right to be, every people have, including someone like Chaewon.

" Why ? " Chaewon asks.

" I'm a little sad. Because the sea, the view I am looking right now looks more beautiful " Yuri stopped for a second and glance at the fellow. " than when Im alone "

It might be confusing for Chaewon to understand what she said, but that's how Yuri thanked the older for being with her today.

___________