18

" How was he ? " Yuri asked, she knew Chaewon was standing there at her back, watching her. But she didn't mind.

She can let the older watch her as long as she wants.

Crossing her arms, Chaewon approach Yuri and stand beside her resting her arms on the railings. " Like how you always describes them, Pathetic "

Yuri hummed, before reaching out something on the cooler box beside her on the ground. " Would you want some drinks before we leave ? " She offered a can to Chaewon.

Chaewon nodded her head and didn't hesitate to grab it, she's still not satisfied with the drink she have earlier at the bar, so she hope this one could fill her up.

" How was your fight with the reaper ? " Yuri asked, curious on what happened earlier with them.

Chaewon shook her head. " She's weak than I thought " Sounds like she's really underestimating the grim reaper.

Her answer, makes Yuri chuckled so Chaewon look at her direction with confusion. But seeing that Yuri's smiling, makes her smile with no reason.

Her face was already redden because of the amount of alcohol she have drink already, both of them didn't even noticed that Yuri have drink two cans in 2 minutes.

Yuri's mind is nowhere to be found, it's floating somewhere far off the Earth's surface. She have lots to think of, but seems like none of it can't be process.

Chaewon just stared at Yuri as if she was some sort of kind of a magnet, like Chaewon was getting pulled with the younger's body.

She didn't realized she's already standing infront of Yuri's back, hugging her from behind with her face fixed on sniffing Yuri's sweet scent.

If Chaewon isn't back on her senses till now, she would probably have the urge to bit Yuri's neck. She can smell the intoxicating bittersweet blood of Yuri through her skin.

She's craving for the younger's blood.

Chaewon leaned more closer to the fellows neck, her lips touching Yuri's skin as if she was ready to show her fangs bit her.

But Chaewon did the opposite.

Her lips move down to Yuri's exposed shoulder, planting some soft kisses on it.

She don't know what's happening at her.

She don't even know if she's already drunk because of the alcohol she already drank or is it just Yuri who's more addictive than the alcohol she tasted.

She don't know if the alcohol is making her drink, or is it just simply Yuri.

Her lips starting to move up of Yuri's shoulder, near under her ear.

" Chaewon, we're in public " Yuri reminded the vampire. But the vampire didn't stop.

Someone could just passed by and might get wrong idea of what looks like they're doing.

Her fingers reached for Chaewon's head, pushing it in a little Further into her burning skin. Chaewon's kisses felt good to Yuri, until the younger let out gasped when she felt Chaewon's teeth digging on her skin, and her tongue licking.

It's not like she's ready to suck Yuri's blood, she's ready to leave a hickey on the younger's neck.

She sucked it as if she's already drinking Yuri's blood. Her skin isn't enough, Chaewon wanted some blood and she knows she could have it but not in this kind of way.