17

Those were the last words the reaper said before entering the portal she made that soon disappeared.

The air became lighter than earlier. The sky was back to bright and the sun have finally appear once again.

Chaewon gaze up, she was blinded by the sun's light for a second. " I thought they were just joking when they both said she's a reaper " Chaewon murmured.

She really thought the girl named Choi Yena isn't a grim reaper. She thought Yuri and Yena was just joking.

Yena doesn't seem like someone who'll be mistaken as a reaper.

Chaewon even mistaken her as a human duck.

" What took you so long ? " Yuri asked the vampire as soon as she appear on the passenger's seat and the difference is she wasn't startled or shocked like before, she definitely saw that coming and think that's it's going to happen.

Chaewon dryly laughed. " Got carried away " and she really did.

She gaze infront, almost forgot the bricks placed infront of the car. " Do you mind to leave first ? I'll try if the car works "

Yuri nodded her head and open the door beside her, stepping herself outside of the car.

Chaewon move to the driver's seat, and twist the key to the other side to start the engine.

Multiple tries. The car didn't start.

They can only hear a sound of a car, forcing itself to start in order to bring the 2 girls on their destination.

Chaewon let out a sigh, and leave the car. " Looks like we have to walk " She faced the younger.

They have no other choices but to walk or spend the day inside the car and wait for a vehicle to come and offer them a ride.

" I don't mind " Yuri began. " Besides I think were near, I can see the port from here " Pointing at the direction where she think it is.

Chaewon look at Yuri before Looking at the direction where the youngers pointing at.

" Let's start walking "

Yuri grabbed the olders hand, and drag her with her.

She Didn't mind if they're just going to walk, she actually love that idea so she could spend more time with Chaewon together, even if it's just walking.

" Chaewoniee " She called the vampire, and the moment Chaewon heard how Yuri called her name.

She was flustered, so as an answer she was only able to let out a hummed.

" Thankyou " Yuri mean it, she really did.

Chaewon look at Yuri who's now walking beside her.

She then gaze down where her hand is intertwined with the fellow, she just realized it now that Yuri haven't let go of her hand the time when she started dragging her.

A small smile formed on the Vampire's lips and didn't dare to let go of Yuri's hand since she liked it.

" Always " She response earning a smile from the latter.

" Three "

The voice who's counting 5 to 0, is almost done and Yuri still have no idea what are those numbers she's hearing.