20

" One "

Yuri was awaken by the sound of the voice, saying the first number out of all the numbers that was made.

It was echoing in her head, like she would never escape it and erase it on her mind from this voice.

She sat up and felt the soft grasses by her palm the moment she lift her half body with the help of her palm.

She looked around, grasses, trees, and clouds are everywhere but the thing that really caught her attention was the river infront of her, and the girl sitting near it.

Yuri stand on her feet, she hug her arms as soon as the cold air touched her skin, so cold to the point that her brain might freeze any moment now.

" You never clarified what the count was for " Yuri approach the reaper, while trying to ignore the feeling of her body getting numb.

Yena look beside her, gazing up to Yuri.

This just reminds her the days she would spend her time alone with the younger, but that can't happen again and she hate it.

" That's the hourglass, your hourglass to be exact " Yena answered Yuri's question.

Yuri look at her and take a sit on the grass beside Yena, before playing her hand on the water of the river, inch away from her position.

Even the water feels so cold for her, Or is it just simply her who's cold ?

Yena watched Yuri play with the water, a wide smile formed on her lips.

The grim reaper is very different now, she looks gloomy and bright as if she didn't live behind the dark.

Maybe the reason is, the person who she considered as the ball of sunshine in her life, is sitting next to her.

She reached something into her pocket, a necklace with a locket.

" Remember this "

Yuri stopped what she's doing and face the fellow.

There she saw the necklace she treasured a lot before, she look at Yena's eyes and Yuri felt empty, unlike the feeling of how she would melt at Chaewon's eyes.

" You gave me this at our first month " Yena remember those memories, a happy but the ending is a painful one.

They we're once lovers, they once learn how to love each other.

Yuri being as alive human but Yena being a Grim Reaper.

When Yuri met Yena, she fell inlove by the olders charms and actions which makes her earn feelings, but she have no idea that Yena is a grim reaper hiding into humans body.

Yuri didn't like it and she didn't expect she will fall inlove with a grim reaper like her, but she won't lie if she said she never love Yena.

Because she really love her, the problem is they weren't a match, their love isn't meant for each other.

And that's also the reason why Yena never hurt and reach for Yuri violently.

She wanted to be a human to love Yuri again but this time fairly and accepted but now it's impossible.

How could Yena love someone who's already dead ? The worse is she's going to take her past lover to the end of life.

She wants Yuri to continue living, but Yuri didn't want too.