Half year?! Fucking no!

All he wants is Silence back in his house. No more courtship, no more separate bedroom. Just them together again. And that old man can cry a river.

Sumakay siya ng sasakyan niya saka nilingon si Dusk na siyang kasama niya sa kotse.

"Have you talked with Lrx?" tanong niya dahil ilang araw na siyang hindi kinakausap ni Uxn at kahit ni isa sa quadruplets.

Umiling ito habang nasa labas ang atensyon. "He's upset that his cousin will end up with you without you sweating."

Mirrow tsked. "They have no say in that matter. Pinsan lang nila si Silence. The rule we had only applies to the sister."

"Well," Dusk chuckled. "Kung nalaman naman nila ng maaga na may anak si uncle Darth siguradong kapatid ang turing nila kay Silence."

"I'm glad that annoying old man didn't tell them about Silence," Mirrow smirked. "I don't get punches from anybody."

"You get one from Luc," Dusk reminded, chuckling.

Nagkibit-balikat lang siya saka sumunod sa sasakyan ng kapatid niyang si Ruckus palabas ng driveway ng manor.

They headed to northeast of the Island where Vallejos manor is situated. Doon minsan natutulog ang apat na magkakapatid pero hindi doon nakatira. The quads said the manor reeks of emptiness and sadness and they hated that feeling.

Sino ba naman ang hindi malulungkot sa manor na 'yon. It is deserted. No stay-in maid or any workers. No human security but AI. It has built-in rifles that would shoot if a stranger tries to infiltrate the place. Then the walls are hidden in the ground around the manor and would lift in case of insurgencies to protect the place. Not to mention the traps that are around the parameters of Vallejos.

Pagkarating nila sa manor ay bumuntong-hininga siya dahil bumibilis ang tibok ng puso niya sa kaalaman na makikita niya na ulit ang dalaga.

It's been fucking long and he misses her so much. That old man can cuss him all he wants but he will be taking Silence today. Back to their house. Back to where she belongs. To their home.

"Catch!" Lorch threw him a long gift wrapped in a gift wrapper.

"What is that?" Mom asked, eyeing the long gift.

"You'll see, Mom," Mirrow smirked and they all went inside with him leading the way.

"Welcome, moron," Lrx greeted flatly while glaring at him.

"Thank you, fucker," Mirrow smirked, one that is smug before bowing his head.

Nagmura ito bago sinalubong sina Mom.

Nagtungo sila sa malawak na living room ng manor at patago siyang sumagap ng malalim na hininga ng makita niya ang dalaga na tutok na tutok ang mata sa kanya.

Damn... I miss her so much...

Mirrow sighed and then looked at her father that is seated on her left while Unx is on her right. Tch.

"Kid, I told you to court my daughter not to ask for her hand," old man reminded. "Why the hell are you all here?"

Mirrow looked down and slyly rolled his eyes before looking back at Silence's father straight in the eyes.

"Family support and encouragement." He shrugged nonchalantly stopping himself from glaring.

Silence father really annoys him. Naiinis siya na hindi na nito binalik si Silence. Ang usapan nila papasyal lang ang dalaga sa manor na 'to pero hindi na nito binalik. Mag-uusap lang sila pero tang'na.