Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

“Let go of me!!” I shouted at them but they are not going to loosen their grip. I stared at the man on my left. Ice starts to form on him. He is being freeze into an ice statue. It started to crack after a few minutes, shattering into pieces and the man fell to the ground. I punch the man on my right. I speed towards Emilee and release her from their grip. I’m craving for her. I pull her to me and kiss her fiercely.

“They are soul mates.” I heard my mum mumbling under her breath. Maybe I’m going to ask her later. I want her so badly. I want to stay with me forever. I want to kiss her. I want her in my bed. I know she is thinking of the same thing because the next thing she does proved it. She crashed her lips on mine.

‘So perfect looking’ I heard her saying in her mind. I smile at her.

 ‘You are so beautiful.’ I said in my mind for her to hear. I smile at me for the last time before fainting in my arms.

“Emi. EMI!!!”

“Ren, let go of her. I will ask Harry to look at her.” My mum came up to me.

“She will be fine.” Mum patted on my shoulder.

I went back to the room, sitting on my bed. Just what is happening…

Then, there is a knock on my door. My mum walked into the room.

“How is she?” I rushed up to her.

“She’s fine. Ren, there is something that I need to talk to you about.” She sounded serious.

“What is it, mum?” My mum sat down on my bed and I followed her.

“Ren, we have to send her back. You have to leave her.”

“NO!! Why?!” I jump up from the bed. “NO!! I’m not letting her go!!! I need her. I felt a strong bond towards her that I have never experience before. I can’t let her go. I just can’t.” The thought of her leaving me tears my heart apart. I feel incomplete without her.

“I know how you feel. Because she is your soul mate, Ren.” My mum looked at me. “But you have to let go for now.”

“WHY?! If she is my soul mate, than why do I have to let her go?”

“It’s better for the both of you this way. I will seal away her vampire senses and remove part of her memory. We will send her back to the human world.”

“MUM!!!” My heart hurts a lot. “You have to give me a reason for doing so.”

“Ren, she will die if you don’t do so.”

“What?”

“Ren, you do realize you have the power of freezing people in ice, don’t you?”

“Yes. But what is has to do with Emi?”

“Ren, you are gifted. You are the water controller. You can control water and at the same time, you can turn water into any state you want – gas, liquid or solid. Vampires who are equipped with this kind of power are rare. Many of them died. Because these power are too strong for them to handle. But you have royal blood flowing within you; it is easier for you to control your power. But Emi, she’s too weak to handle those powers.” Mum took a glance of me.

“Ren, she has the ability to control the air. Although it should be a happy thing that she is possesses with such a rare gift, but it will kill her. ”

 “Then.. Then.. She can drink from me, isn’t it?”

“Yes. She can drink from you to help her to control her power. But you will also have the desire to feed from her. You have not learned how to control your power. Neither has she. At this state, either one or both of you lose control; your power will flare out, hurting people around you. Ren, you are still not strong enough to help yourself and her at the same time.”

Happy New Year!!! =)!!

Comments!!