Upon realising who the scent belong to, Jungkook opened his eyes a little and perked his head up a little to look at Taehyung's sleeping face.

A beautiful smile unknowingly appeared on Jungkook's lips.

He felt so complete.

The ravenette closed his eyes immediately and acted to sleep when he saw Taehyung stirring up from his sleep.

He don't wanna make Taehyung angry again.

The blonde opened his eyes a little and looked around, its when he felt Jungkook's arms around himself making his lips curl into a smile.

He turned around slowly, not wanting to disturb the ravenette. As he stared at a not so asleep Jungkook, his fingers went to trace his soft features. Jungkook stopped himself from smiling when he felt Taehyung's soft gaze and tickling touches on his face.

Starting from the raven hairs to the mole under Jungkook's lips, Taehyung roamed his hands over every inch of Jungkook's angelic face. The blonde chuckled pinching Jungkook's nose lightly, not wanting to get caught.

The ravenette smiled within his mind, his heart wanting to know what Taehyung will do next.

And as if the blonde had heard his thoughts, he got up a little and placed a sweet kiss on Jungkook's cheek making the sleeping boy almost faint.

His heart jumped in excitement when Taehyung pulled back. He couldn't stop himself and opened his eyes and looked at the blonde with a sweet smile, his inner happiness clearly visible on his face.

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock as well as surprise and he immediately pulled back and rolled over his back. He was so stunned that he didn't realised that he was sleeping on the edge of the bed.

And next second, he was lying on the floor with his butt and back hurting. Jungkook tried to catch him but he was a few seconds late. His face morphed into concern and worry as Taehyung fell down but it was soon replaced by loud laughter.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook angrily as he sat up holding his back. Jungkook laughed rolling on his stomach and tears rolled down his cheeks as he tried to control himself.

The expressions on Taehyung's face was not helping him at all.

''Good m-morning, baby.'' Jungkook teased still laughing.

''Why the fuck were you acting?'' Taehyung asked angrily.

'' To get my morning kiss...I guess.'' Jungkook chuckled again. Taehyung cursed internally at the ravenette and tried to stand up but he fell down again.

Seeing Jungkook laughing so hard again, Taehyung started crying dramatically as he stood up and went to washroom to hide his embarrassment.

The morning started well for both of them.

But the whole day, Taehyung didn't let Jungkook sit peacefully.

From making him counting coins to making him watch the most boring movie, Taehyung took his revenge of the morning by punishing Jungkook in his own ways.

When the night finally came again, Taehyung went and immediately went to sleep on the bed. When Jungkook walked over to the other side of the bed, the blonde stopped him.

''What do you think you are doing....huh?'' Taehyung asked placing his head on his hand as he supported his weight on his elbow. Jungkook looked at him confusedly.

'' Isn't it the time to sleep?'' He asked with a raised eyebrow.

'' Oh yes....I forgot, sorry...but couch is that way, baby.'' He replied giving a tight lipped smile to the ravenette.