It's been a while

Hello, I know there aren't many people who still have this story saved but I'd like to just give a little update -unrelated to this story- and share an idea I have moving forward :)

I've gotten many positive comments and messages about this book and I've realized I may want to continue this genre of writing.

I am someone who has dealt with, and currently is dealing with, declined mental health. This includes severe anxiety, an eating disorder, self-harm, and possible depression and borderline personality disorder (bpd).

I take many, many breaks when it comes to updating with new chapters, and I do apologize. I can go weeks without messaging a person and feel as if it's only been a couple days; which is similar to writing here. Despite this, I was able to confidently finish this book. This is something I'd like to accomplish again, through a story with multiple possible endings.

I want to create a book which focuses on the characters of haikyuu and mental health.

I'm not sure what direction I want to go in starting this book, but I do know that I want to create a minimum of three possible endings.

One similar to the ending of this book; heartbreaking, sad, tragic.

One positive ending.

And one ending that leaves you, the reader, guessing.

This may take a while of planning to even get started, but it will happen.

But I can say that I will have multiple books published of the same story but with different endings.

You will be able to choose from the number of books that I publish based on the ending you'd like.

Or I may publish them to be identical so you don't know what you get until the end ;)

And that is pretty much it 🫡

I will be posting updates on my account, not in a book, so please follow if you'd like to keep up.

Thank you again for reading my work, lovely reader.

****NEW BOOK PUBLISHED****

**YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HELP ME IN THE WRITING PROCESS**