I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I CAN'T STAND YOU!!

Sasuke and Sakura were looking at each other in disbelief, whereas their parents were like, very good they remember each other. "What the hell are you doing here?" Sakura and Sasuke said together. They looked at each other again. "Wait, Dad please tell me he's not the one who I am getting married to" Sakura asked her dad. Their parents look at them confused. "Is there a problem?" Mr. Uchiha asked. "YES!!!" both Sasuke and Sakura replied together. Itachi on the other hand was smiling at their interaction. "Well then little brother, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this is indeed your future wife come the next 6 years" Itachi replied with a smirk on his face. Sasuke glared at him, "I don't care what you say I am not getting married to her!" Sasuke replied. "LIke I want to get married to you jerkface!" Sakura replied. "THAT'S ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!!!!" Mr Uchiha yelled. We all agreed to this arrangement so there is nothing that you can say or do to change it! And that's final!! Now from the time we are here you both will be civilized to each other" Mr Uchiha told them. They both agreed before going to sit down on opposite sides of the sofa.

The week passed by quickly and before the two of them knew it, it was time to leave Uchiha's beach house.

"Finally I couldn't wait to get away from you!" Sakura told him. "Oh please I know deep down you still love me!" Sasuke said, smirking. "Tsk! As if! I can't stand you! You are such a womanizer! And a backstabbing asshole!!! I hate you for life!! I can't believe I have to marry you!" Sakura told him "oooo that hurt Sa-ku-ra" Sasuke said Sarcastically. Grhh I oh how I hate you!!!"Sakura replied walking away. Sasuke watched as Sakura walked away mumbling *this might be fun after all, suddenly I am so looking forward to the 6 years passing* Sasuke thought with a sinister grin.

NB: hey guys sorry this part is so short, the next part will be longer I promise, I hope you guys liking this story so far,  leave your comments, or anything you would like updated or see more of, will try to incorporate it in the upcoming episodes.  A thousand thanks for all your support guys.