MS CHOI

He is so good at selfies man not even I am that good.

You woke up in the morning 10:30 seeing pan cakes in front of you "oppa" you said in a sleepy voice "your oppa's are not here eat these and I am going to collage" you looked and saw it was NIKI!!!! You ran to your washroom leaving niki dumbfounded...After 20 min you came out (my bro takes 1 full hour) .. you saw no one there except for a letter it was written...

I don't know why you ran away but your oppas and my hyung's including myself will come at night 8 pm so stay home and stay safe don't open the door unless it's us here is my no. Call me if there is any problems

973629599

~Niki

You smiled and then ate the yummy pancakes after eating you went down to wash the dishes .....
After washing dishes you called BLACKPINK

Inha- unnie's are you busy?

Jisoo- yes inha we are in the meeting with your oppa's

Jennie- sorry inha will come home with your oppa's okay?

Inha- you guys don't love me anymore

Lisa and rosé- we love you it's just business we will meet you today okay bye now ...

'I should probably watch love equation' you thought to yourself'

After 5 hours (10:30 plus 5:00=?)

You saw the time and gasped "it's 4 already omg I should do school homework" you ran to do your school homework while singing "not shy not me (itzyyy)"
After sometime " I don't wanna play this ping pong I rather flim my ticktock your mom raise you as a prince but this is Queendom right here, I love dancing ,I love ma friends sometimes we swear without cigarettes I like to sex on drinking whiskey I won't change it what the hell"
After some more minutes "such a rush your making me lose my mind you got me like cray-cray-crazy in love whatca doing to me?" After some more min "icy but I am on fire" after some more min "know you get deja vu da da da da da da oh deja vu" After some hours later..

It was 6 two hours for your oppa and cousins to come back you walked down and went to kitchen to drink water but heared a gun shout you got scared and hided in a cupboard and saw some mens coming while dragging Ms choi tears started forming in your eyes "it's me inha SAKI your dad hamato is not your dad come out" you closed your eyes and your mouth not making any voices "come out before I kill her" you were about to come out without a thought but then "DONT" Ms choi shouted as she shouted saki punched her in her face Ms choi shouted "RUN INHA RUN WE ARE IN THE KITCHEN" saki ran in the hall with his men you came out of the cupboard crying
"Ms choi y-you-"you said but she cutted you of saying.

" forget about me take this and go through the back door "
"I don't wan-t to l-leave you t-to die"
"If you want to see me al-ive then go"

You ran towards the back door and exited the bunglow and went towards the gate you ran and ran until you reached you dads company you were a crying mess ..After running you stopped near a bus stop and saw your feet bleeding your forgot to wear shoes you sat down crying "a-pp-a come h-ere *sobbs*" "inha?" You looked up and saw TxT looking at you, you hugged yeonjun tighthly and cried "oppa oppa it's saki he wants to kill Ms choi oppa save her"

He hugged you back and said "ssh inha everything is okay now" he carried you and made you sit in his car .
Kai called Bts and informed them about it .. bts was sitting with enhyphen,blackpink and blackink they all ran to the house .. TxT took you to there house . You are still hugging yeonjun and crying kai and beomgyu are trying to cheer you up taehyun is driving the car soobin is treating your legs ....

Inha- oppa

Yeonjun- yes baby

Inha- I am scared

Yeonjun- don't be you have us we will protect you OK?

Inha- really you will you guys will protect me forever?

Huening kai- yes we will don't be scared of us

Inha- I love you guys

TxT- we love you too

You smiled in happiness forgetting the pain you have in your feets ... you felt sleepy and slept while hugging yeonjun......

You woke up in a bed you looked around and pictures of yeonjun you sighed knowing you were in yeonjun's room.
But you ran downstairs to confirm it and

Yes you were in TxT House You saw them eating dinner you walked towards them "oppa where is Ms choi is she fine?" Beomgyu sighed and said " sheisnotthereanymore"
Your face was like '😐' then soobin said "she is not there anymore inha" you ran to your room shocked about what you heared right now you locked the door and started crying, "inha open the door" yeonjun said banging the door ..
"Don't babygirl I missed your body so much " he walked towards you "AAAAH YEONJUN OPPAA" he grabbed you bye your hair and pushed you on the bed and removed a rope and tied you to the bed "leave me , oppa oppa" you cried

It was none other than your

Bye guys

Hi Ladies
Umma

Bi pa pu praaaparara