FIRST DAY AT KIM'S MANSION

INHA ((YOU)) POV

I woke up and looked around then got to remember I AM IN THE KIM MANSION.. I got ready and wore my uniform and went down to eat breakfast 😋..
As I came down I saw all of them were sitting on the dinning table then Mr Kim said "sweet heart come here" I looked behind nobody  was behind me Is he calling me "I am calling you"
He said you smiled nerveslouly and said "oh yeah dad " i came and sat between jin oppa  and rm oppa. I looked at the food it was pancake then jin oppa said "what happen you don't like pancakes " I looked at him and then again the pancakes then said "I only want a bread with Nutella and glass of milk"

A/N-(I LIKE MILK MY MOM BE LIKE "STOP DRINKING THE MILK I WILL BEAT YOU IF YOU KEEP DRINKING")

Jin smiled and said "ok let me call MISS CHOI" he called miss choi and said" bring her Nutella bread and a glass of milk" she nodded then I said "can I go with her??" Mr kim asked "why sit here till she comes" you replied "pls dad pls pls" he looked at you then said "ok then" you smiled and then dragged miss choi saying" lets go let's go" everyone chuckled...
POV ENDS

LET'S HERE THE CONVERSATION

Ms choi was making food you were watching her each and every step till the you asked Ms choi.

Inha-"Ms choi are bts nice people?"
Ms choi-"Well I can't say it but they are really nice people I love them as I am their aunt.....
Inha- "In school I heard that they are bullies?"
Ms choi-""I don't know dear but they will treat you like princess as they wanted a sister for a long time."
Inha- "were are their mother??"
Ms choi-" I am not allowed to once they are comfortable around you they will tell everything you want to know ok ?"

You nodded as food was also ready you started eating in the kitchen not leaving Ms choi alone she looked at you and asked "go to the dining table" you nodded no and continued eating she sighed(Ms choi)...

You saw everyone was ready to go then you said "dad can I leave? " he looked at you then said " why not go with them  aren't they your brothers now?? "You looked at bts then your dad "dad I don't trust them once I will trust them I will stay with them okay👌??" They looked at you then jin said "what is the reason you don't trust us ??" you kept quite not  knowing what to say but still you said "I don't feel safe sound you guys that's why sorry now I will go " you said as you ran to your cycle and started cycling then jungkook said "lets go I don't have whole day" suga said "like we said you have"

        🔮🔮🔮🔮TIME SKIP LUNCH🔮🔮🔮🔮

LISA- Lets parry what do you say all??
ROSE- yeah but let's go to club
INHA- but I can't come I am underage
JISOO- At my house?
JENNIE- naah I am scared of your mother
INHA- my house please
LISA- ok at 8
ALL- YAYYY!!!!!!

JUNGKOOK & JIMIN -"AS IF WE WILL ALLOW "
SAID SMILING SCARSTILLAY (I DONT KNOW THE WORD HEEHEE)

How will they destroy your party?
What is gonna happen let's see tommorow..

Don't forget to vote comment and laugh like a physco making them go crazy thinking they are the princess but I am the queen baby

My song lyrics