LIVING WITHOUT BTS

ON THE WAY
Bangchan- What do you want to eat ?
Inha- I am not hungry .
That's when your shameless stomach growled in hunger.
Jackson chuckled and asked " what do you want you eat ??" You pouted and said " chickenburger " jackson nodded and turned towards Mcdonald ......

On the other side (bts)
Suga - I should have not belive this .
Jhope- now what jin hyung ??
Jin- We are gonna teach her lesson for doing this.
Jin calls ?????
???- hello
Jin- I want you to kidnap this bitch
???- send me her address about her and your work is done ..
Jin- okay ....

Tae- I am feeling guilty 😔
Jungkook - I knew this YOU GUYS ARE NOT LIKE BEFORE SCARY ,COLD HEARTED YOU ARE GETTING EMOTIONS !!!!!!!

jungkook shouted angrily and went to his room .
Then jimin shouted " YOU GUYS ARE STUPID " then he went to jungkooks room (they both are roommates) ....

After eating you guys went to hospital to meet dongwook (bangchans father) .... After that you went home .....
Bangchan- welcome
Inha- I am so excited.
Jackson - I will show you your room
Eunwoo - Let me show
Inha - let's gooooooo

HE SHOWS YOU YOUR ROOM .....
Eunwoo- Do you like it ?
Inha- I love it I love it its so good ..
Eunwoo - you should take rest they-
Inha- are stupid I hate them do you know they act as if they are Mafia's who has no emotions
Eunwoo's eyes were wide opened then said "Inha you-you sleep " then he ran away..
You shrugged it of and went to sleep .......

Time skip at 12 pm ...
Bambam- felix go wake inha.
Felix coldly said- I am not going .
" felix " bangchan said in cold deep voice felix gulped and went to wake you up .......

Felix -Wake up
Inha- lemme sleep
Felix -I said wake up
Inha - I'm tired let me sleep pls
Felix - pls wake up .
You pulled him and hugged him felix was so shocked you slowly opened your eyes looking right into felix eyes (I would have been dead) and hugged him ..
Felix was freezed not knowing what to do as his body getting pushed on your body he could feel your chest he gulped and tried to free himself after some tries he freed himself and ran out of the room as he went out you opened your eyes and sighed and said to your self ' gosh it was scary I need to go to washroom '.

You went to washroom and got ready and wore 👇🏻

You went down and saw everyone ready for lunch you sat between jackson and bambam you looked at felix and saw he was staring at you .

You looked down immediately Eunwoo noticed and said "what happen felix hyung and inha " you and felix looked at him at the same time and said (at the same time ) " what do you mean " everyone looked at you and felix you not wanting to get embarrassed started to eat then jackson said " where do you want to go today outing plan " you nodded as no and then replied " I am thinking of starting a YouTube channel can I pls ?? "

After 2 min bangchan said "okay you can start a YouTube channel but be careful of what you post " you nodded .....

After 2 days

BTS ARE TRYING TO CONTACT YOU BUT YOU JUST IGNORE THEM THEY KEEP TELLING YOU YOU ARE IN DANGER BUT YOU IGNORE THEM ..
IN THIS TWO DAYS YOU NOTICED THE PEOPLE WHOM YOU ARE LIVING WITH (BLACK INK )(as its there mafia group name I have to find a group name for them) ARE OVER PROTECTIVE..

Is it true that you are in danger ??
Read to find out

See you later see you later

I got my exam marks I was kind of sad because of sc 😔

Maths English 16
Sst 18
Arabic 19
Hindi 13
Sc 9
Out of 20
I studied so hard and this disgusting marks for sc 😤