MEOW MEOW

You woke up and saw suga sleeping holding your hand you called out  weekly " oppa " he didn't wake so you moved your hands and he winned then opened his eyes and looked at you then smiled and said " omg kitten how are you feeling " you smiled at him then Doctor came in and said " oh so you woke up let's check your pulse"
He checked your pulse and said everything was fine and I could go home ..

In the whole ride you were sitting on SUGA'S lap  ...
As you reached you tried to walk but you were about to fall then suga carried you and said " your still weak kitten " you smiled then asked " you look so rude but you aren't really rude why?? " he smiled and said " inha we aren't rude we are scared that after loving after showing our weak side to you we think that you will take advantage of it and the makne are most scared especially jungkook and jimin"

You nodded ..
You rang the bell and jin opened the door you came down from suga's hand and jumped on jin then he said " aah princess do you want to choke me or what? " You smiled innocently and said " sorry oppa I just missed you " He smiled and replied " I made your favorite food  "  you jumped in exitment and shouted " SUSHI YAAY"

He smiled then suga carried you and said " your still weak "

Time skip at night 🌉 🌙 😴

You were watching  snowdrop (I want to watch but I am broke * #cryingincorner* )
Suga came in and said " inha it's 10 you should sleep you haveto go to school tommorow "  you looked at him and closed your  laptop and said " oppa I have a request I want you to ask it to dad. " He sat near you and nodded you to continue " I don't want to wear short dresses mom forces me to wear it I don't want to wear it pls ask dad to tell mom that I should not wear short clothes"

He nodded and said " okay kitten I will tell dad and now sleep I will go " you grabbed his hand  said " oppa stay with me " suga nodded and slept  beside and said " kitten I will always keep you safe " and drifted to sleep😴 💤

READERS  I GOT SCAMED

NOT BY MY CRUSH BY MY SCHOOL THEY SAID IT WILL REOPEN I COMPLETED MY ALL NOTES AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

ITS NOT OPENING ANYMORE I WASTED MY TIME WRITING NOTES THATS WHY I DIDNT UPDATE SORRY I AM REALLY SORRY 

Do you want to know what happened between my cousin crush and me ???

COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE STORY BYEE SARANGHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE