PARTY (PART-2)

Y/n's pov

I was crying in the room how could someone be so cruel what will I say to hoesek oppa now. He was so excited.. I must clean the room before he comes here.

Pov ends

As you stood Hoesok Suga and Taehyung entered
With small smile on their face but when they saw you they were shocked the Hoesok came to you but you took steps backwards then Taehyung said angrily 😠 "Who the hell did this " he looked at you for an answer then Hoesok said "We are not gonna hurt you say who did this " you started  to cry then said "it was *sobbs* jungkook and Jimin oppa" Taehyung and Suga angrily  went out of the room and Hoesok said "Dad said yes for the party means the party will happen" you looked at him the said "They said they will make my life living he'll I don't want to party anymore." He (Hoesok) came near you and said "I am there ok"

He helped you get up then made you sit on the bed He went to the wardrobe and started to look for a dress and found one and told  you to wear it and 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

He smiled at you and said" you look beautiful" you smiled

Meanwhile taehyung an suga

Suga burst into jungkooks rooms but I couldn't find then Taehyung said "Calm down hyung we will talk later but let's talk to inha." Suga nodded the they all went to you and saw you were full ready then suga said "inha tell your friends to come at the hotel ______" you nodded you called BLACKPINK..

All of you were going down you were holding j-hope's hand not wanting to leave it... Your father saw you going out so he asked "Where are you guys going aren'tyou having a party here" you looked at him (your stepdad)
You then said "Actuallyyyyyyy we thoughtof having it outside if you have problem we will do it inside" you said as you pulled j-hope to go inside then your father said "Inha dear I was just asking you can go and all of you make sure take care of my princess 👸"  you smile 😃 then you ran and kissed on your fathers cheeks then dragged j-hope to go to the hotel.

                                      TIME SKIP IN THE CAR
Taehyung looked how uncomfortable 😔 you were he removed his jacket and was about to give but then remember the conversation between you and mother then he backed away then you reached the hotel and saw blackpink waiting in front of the hotel you ran and jumped on jisoo then then all of them said "LET'SSTART THE PARTY "

You all went inside with V J-hope and Suga following you both you were singing and dancing on xoxo with recently came and all of them Jisoo,Jennie, Rose, Lisa, were singing and dancing 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

After 2 hrs

You were still singing in the car while jhope was encouraging you suga was so done and Taehyung was enjoying the free movie

After some time j-hope looked to see you sleeping while in the middle of singing. He chuckled then said to Taehyung "make her wear the jacket she is shivering" Taehyung  looked at your shivering figure then he picked you and hugged you and you hugged him back putted your head in his neck and slept peacefully ....

                           ⏲  skip in the middle of night🌙

You got up and saw your mom standing in front of you with a belt in her hand and you flinched seeing her then you stood in front of her and closed your eyes .your mother was about to hit you but somebody caught the belt and then you looked at the person it was ???????

WHO IS THAT PERSON ?? WERE THEY KIMS?? OUR BLACKPINK?? WHAT WAS THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR MOM?? WHAT DID TAEHYUNG HEAR THAT HE HESITATED GIVE YOU HIS JACKET ????

VOTE COMMENT CAUSE PLENTY FISHES IN THE SEA BUT DONT SWIM................😐

JUST SCROLL🤣