People pass by the aisle, staring at her as they walk. Harper can feel their stares without needing to look back at them. She knows what she's doing. She has to feed her baby.

Staring while her baby is crying does not help the situation. It's making her even more anxious.

Standing in the middle of the aisle, she hurriedly makes Onyx his bottle and puts the stuff back in the bag. She shakes the bottle up before putting it in her son's mouth. He quiets down and eats hungrily, allowing a sudden sense of quiet.

The people that have tried to discreetly gather to see what the commotion is start to walk away, giving Harper judging looks. She makes eye contact with none of them as her heart races in her chest. She keeps her eyes strictly on her son as the palms of her hands begin to feel slick. She gulps as she side eyes the products on the shelves.

Looking for the diaper rash cream, she scans up and down, side to side. Her eyes dart around until she finds it. Grabbing it off the shelf, she maintains her breathing. She tosses it into the cart and pushes it out of the aisle.

She speed walks and makes her way to the front the best that she can with one hand. Looking at how much of the bottle that Onyx has left to finish, Harper gets into a line with two people in front of her.

By the time they're finished paying for their things, he's finished with his bottle. She tosses it back into the diaper bag and starts putting her things on the conveyor belt. The cashier scans the diaper and wipes box so that she doesn't have to take it out the cart and she thanks him.

"It's no problem. I'm not gonna make you take them out when you don't have to."

"Sometimes they do. So I'm grateful for this." Harper replies. Onyx kicks his feet and starts cooing, grabbing both of the adults' attention.

She pushes the cart up to start putting the bags in and he gets a peek at the baby.

"Oh, he's too cute."

Onyx turns his head at the sound of another voice. He gnaws on his thumb and drools down his hand.

"Thank you."

"How old is he?"

"Three months. He'll be four in two weeks." Harper informs as she looks for his pacifier in the car seat.

He still needs to be burped and she's trying to move as quick as she can. All she can think about is Dr.Kim telling her that built up gas is what makes him scream his head off sometimes. She doesn't want a full out episode of that in grocery store right now.

The cashier chuckles as he looks at the baby. "He's chunky."

Harper gives him a small smile before agreeing, gathering her bags and leaving the store. She wouldn't say that it bothers her when people call Onyx chunky. She's just tired of hearing it. The same small talk every time that she encounters a stranger about her child.

She doesn't really mind small talk too much but hearing the same thing over and over again is irritating. Especially when she's trying to get to her destination or get out the situation that she's in.

Harper does not need to hear that her son is chunky from every single stranger they come in contact with. She knows. She pushed him out.

"Okay, stink. Hold on. Mommy has to put the groceries in the trunk and then we can go, okay?" She talks to her infant as she loads the car up. When she's done, she puts the cart back and takes his car seat out.

She straps the seat in securely and sits in the back with him. She takes him out and burps him. Onyx lays his head on his mother's shoulder and burps twice.