Pinanood niya ang pagtatagis ng panga nito pero hindi ito umimik. Bumitaw lang siya sa pagkakawak ng pagkakalalaki nito ng pinatalikod siya nito para sabunin ang likod niya.

Silence stood there as she memorize every trail of his hands. Save the feeling of his touch and how Mir is so gentle with her skin and how he would stop sometimes to kiss her and mark her skin.

From her hair to her feet, Mir did all the bath. To her center that made her moan when his fingers skim between her folds. And when he was done, he pinned her against the wall, holding her left thigh over his arm, his other arm wrapped around her waist.

"Mir..." Her breathing ragged when she felt his tip ready to penetrate her again.

"Time for my price," he smirked squeezing one of her breasts before slowly moving inside her.

"Aaahh... Mir..." Silence holds on tightly to his nape.

"Fuck..." He breathed heavily. "I can't get enough of you." He rested his forehead on hers as they both take a deep, ragged breath. "You are awesomely addicting."

Silence groaned when Mir's rhythm sped, his tip hitting her still delicate spot inside. With Mir's length, her cervix ain't safe from his every deep and vigorous thrust. It doesn't hurt but felt really good. The slam is somehow smooth.

"Sweetheart! Aah! Ooh!" Mir smooched her lips, sucking on her tongue while her nails dug into his skin. His speed not getting any slower.

Umungol siya sa bibig nito nang maramdaman ang kiliti na malapit na siya. Her edges constricted around his cock making him groan and let go from the kiss to cuss.

"Fuck! Aaahh... That damn always feels good," Mir moaned his voice rasp. "Damn sweet... And only mine." He whispered, tone possessive as he continues to slam his groin to hers. The same speed. The same deep.

"Oh! Shit, Mir!!!"

Umawang ang labi niya at mahigpit na humawak sa braso nito ng maramdaman ang ruruk ng kanilang koneksyon. Her tears escaped as she squirm between the shower wall and Mir's body because of so much pleasure without any way to stop it. Without any way to escape.

And when her other leg gave in, Mir was fast to reach her thigh, holding it as he continues to slam her core. Greedily and vigorously.

"Oh! Aah! Mir!" Bumaling-baling ang ulo niya. "Please— aah! Mir!"

Too much... Silence embrace him as she couldn't do much to halt his thrusts. Mir will not listen. He rules this thing and she has nothing to do but bear the pleasure. Pleasure that always makes her weak and drain but always looking forward to feeling it. This man has made her want it. Crave for it.

Taking a deep breath, biting her lower lips, and clinging to his nape, she lets Mir have her as she ready herself for another tickle of orgasm.

More deep thrust, a mix of groan and moan from them, they both utter their name when they cum together.

"Fuck.. Sweetheart..."

"Mir..."

"You okay, sweetheart?" Mir asked between his fast and heavy breathing and steering her legs to wrap them around his torso.

Umungol lang siya at pinahinga ang ulo sa balikat nito.

Holding her thigh and waist, Mir turned the shower on again to rinse their body.

Baba sana siya ng pigilan siya nito.

"Wait a few minutes," anito.

She did and when her feet touched the floor, her legs were weak but Mir was there to secure her.