Yandere Kirari Momobami

SECOND PERSON POV:

You were laying in bed wide awake as you felt the person sleeping next to you breathing right on the back of your neck. Kirari's arms were tightly wrapped around you so you couldn't move much. You had been awake for a few hours, your mind filled with thoughts.

Ever since you had agreed to start dating her, Kirari had been very possessive over you. She was always all over you: going through your phone every day, following you around at school, and basically just never giving you any space. She was always around you, always touching you. Always thinking about you. You had tried talking to her about it, but everytime you would bring it up, she would just tell you that she was 'doing this for your own good.'

There was one day you had tried to avoid her for the day, and she was not happy about that. As soon as she found you, she wouldn't let you leave the house for a week. She claimed that she was trying to teach you that you are nothing without her. You hadn't done anything like that since, but you did wish that you had your freedom.

You jumped when you felt Kirari's cold hand slowly slip up your shirt, making you shiver. She chuckled and leaned in close to your ear and whispered:

"You know I love you. Everything I do, I do it to protect you. This world is dangerous and I know you wouldn't survive without me by your side. You love me, you just haven't accepted it yet. I love you, I will never stop loving you, and I know that you will never stop loving me. You belong to me, and I don't intend to ever let you go."

You shivered and blushed as you felt her tongue slowly trailing up the shell of your ear before licking up and down the inside of it. You gasped as you felt her hand slide down into your pajama pants.

"I am never letting you go."