Midari Ikishima

SECOND PERSON POV:

You looked at yourself in the mirror in shock. You had woken up a few minutes ago and went to go to the bathroom but when you looked in the mirror, you saw that you had somehow sprouted cat ears on top of your head. You raised your hand to touch one of your ears on top of your head but quickly pulled it away because of how sensitive it was. You slowly peeked out of the bathroom door to make sure your girlfriend was still asleep: which she was. You let out a sigh of relief before closing the door.

You leaned over the sink to get a closer look at your new pair of ears, still in shock of how they appeared on your head. You couldn't let Midari see you like this. You began to pace back and forth in the bathroom to try and figure out ways to hide your new form. You were so wrapped up in your thoughts that you didn't notice Midari opening the door and looking at you.

You jumped at the sound of the door. Midari stared at you for a few seconds before she walked up to you. You tried to back away but she took your wrist and pulled you close to her. You blushed as she nuzzled her face behind your cat ear. You unconsciously started purring, which made her chuckle and kiss your ear, making it twitch. She smiled and kissed your neck.

"I don't know how this happened here, but I don't hate it."