Kirari Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Kirari, Baby, I love you. I really do, but I will pee in this bed if you do not let me go to use the bathroom." (F/N) calmly explained to their girlfriend. Kirari sighed dramatically and let them go, watching in amusement as (F/N) practically leaped from the bed to the bathroom that was connected to their room.

After a few minutes, (F/N) came out. Once they were close enough, Kirari immediately pulled them back into her arms. (F/N) blushed as they felt Kirari nuzzle her face into the back of (F/N)'s neck. Kirari smirked as she suddenly slid her hands up (F/N)'s shirt, making them squeak.

"K-Kirari! W-what you d-do that f-for?!" (F/N) stuttered as Kirari continued to smirk at them.

"What~? My hands were cold~"

• • •

(F/N)'s POV:

It had been a few hours and Kirari finally fell asleep. I carefully slipped out of her embrace and went down stairs, cracking the door behind me.

I went to the kitchen and started to look for something to eat. When I was doing that, I didn't notice Kirari.

I was standing in front of the counter, but jumped when I felt something attach itself on to my leg. I looked down and saw that it was indeed Kirari.

"K-Kirari?! did you crawl down here?!" I asked as she looked up at me with a small smile, before grabbing my hand and pulling me down into her lap.

"This is your punishment, (F/N)~You just up and left me all alone~"

I blushed as I felt Kirari nibble on my ear.

"We are staying here. You are not leaving."

This was requested.
Hope you liked it!