Kirari Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Kirari smiled as she slowly traced shapes on (F/N)'s shoulder, resting her head against the bed's headboard. Kirari looked around the room to see all of the clothes scattered across the floor from last night; which was certainly eventful.

(F/N) groaned and curled up under the covers as Kirari leaned over and pressed a kiss on their shoulder before slowly kissing up their shoulder to their neck, placing kisses on their neck. (F/N) smiled as they felt Kirari's lips on their neck, which caused them to open their eyes and look up at her. Kirari chuckled and kissed (F/N)'s nose.

"Last night was very fun," Kirari commented as (F/N) sat up. They blushed and looked down at their lap, fiddling with their fingers. Kirari chuckled and kissed their ear before gently biting it, making (F/N) gasp. Kirari then proceeded to gently push (F/N) over and then crawled on top of them before leaning down and pressing her lips against theirs, making them blush and wrap their arms around her neck. Kirari kissed (F/N)'s jawline, before moving down to their neck; slowly trailing her hand up their shirt, making (F/N) quiver. Kirari leaned in to (F/N)'s ear.

"I cannot wait for next time, Darling..~