Yumemi Yumemite

(F/N)'s POV:

I sighed as I flipped through the TV channels, bored out of my mind. There was nothing on.

My girlfriend, Yumemi was currently on tour. She was going to be gone for a few months, meaning we're probably going to miss our anniversary. It was our 3 year anniversary, and Yumemi couldn't book her flight any earlier, so she had to book it during our anniversary.

I should've known.

I turned the TV off and layed down on my back, still very bored. I could always go somewhere, but it's Sunday and I want to be lazy. I could feel myself start till drift off, before falling asleep.

• • •

YUMEMI'S POV:

I physically could not stop smiling!

I had somehow managed to get an early flight and leave a week early. I knew (F/N) is probably thinking I won't be able to make it in time, but that's not the case!

I was still smiling as I got into my car, putting a bag of (F/F) in the passenger seat. If I hurry, I could probably be back home by 8:00 PM. I quickly pulled out of the parking lot.

• • •

I smiled as I quietly opened the front door, putting the (F/F) in the fridge before setting off to find (F/N). I smiled at the sight of them spread out on the couch, snoring quietly.

I tip-toed to them and ran my fingers through their (H/C), making them shift in their sleep before waking up and looking at me.

Before I could do anything, they pounced on me, wrapping their limbs around me. I could feel tears on my shirt.

"No, Baby don't cry, it's okay~" I hummed while I sat down on the couch with them in my lap, nuzzling in my neck.

I kissed their head.

"I'm home, (F/N)."