Yumeko Jabami

(Chubby reader)

Second Person POV:

You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror, you didn't like what you saw. Recently you were feeling worse and worse about your figure but you didn't know why. You had never really had much of a problem with it but now it's different. Now, you think less highly of it and think of it more as a burden.

This might have something to do with the fact that you're currently dating Yumeko Jabami; one of the most attractive people at your school. You were overjoyed when you found out that she returned your feelings for her, it made you so happy. But after people started to find out about the two of you, they weren't very pleased. Some were jealous of you, thinking Yumeko deserved better. Some were concerned that you were just using her for her wealth and popularity. Some just didn't like the idea of you being with her at all. There were many different reasons people were kind of against you two dating, but it never really bothered you. You never listened to what they had to say, you just continued your relationship with her, not caring about their envy.

Overtime however, things began to change. Insults became an everyday thing, the looks and the whispers became constant, and the overall behavior of the other students became sour all because they were upset that you were with Yumeko instead of them. You couldn't blame them, Yumeko was beautiful and many others believed that too, but their jealousy became a bit too much for you in the end.

You didn't tell Yumeko about any of this because, well, it never bothered you. You didn't let them get to you as you just tried to enjoy your day and not pay them any attention but it was getting a little difficult.

You sighed and turned away from the mirror and sat down on the bed, looking down at your lap. You were starting to doubt whether or not you were good enough for Yumeko. Your body wasn't the most beautiful and people made that very clear. You sighed and poked your stomach, cringing. You were so wrapped up in your self-doubt that you didn't hear Yumeko walk in. Until you felt her sit on your lap and wrap her arms around you.

"Hi baby!" She said as she giggled and kissed your forehead. You smiled back and put your hand on her thigh, making her giggle. She leand into you as you wrapped your other arm around her, rubbing her arm with your thumb. "I love you," she whispered as she turned and kissed your collarbone. You blushed and smiled at her, "I love you too," you responded.

That got you thinking, as long as you have her with you, it doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks. All that matters is that she loves you and you love her. You kissed her head and smiled as she closed her eyes.

"It doesn't matter, we have each other, we'll be okay."

SURPRISE! >:)

I have decided to finish this book at 200 parts! I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to this, I guess I just needed to get away from it for a while. I promise I am actually going to finish at 200 😅

Thank you all so much for being so kind and supportive throughout all of this. You guys are amazing and I love all of you! Thank you so much!

❤❤❤❤❤