Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ririka stared at the red splotch on the white bed sheets in pure horror. She had just woken up a few minutes ago, and was greeted with the blood stain when she stood up. It wasn't huge, but it was definitely noticeable.

(F/N) had gone out for the time being to run some errands and would be back soon, so it gave Ririka some time to get the sheets in the washing machine before (F/N) got home. The only problem was that Ririka was too shocked to do anything because she was worried that (F/N) would be mad at her.

In reality, (F/N) would never get upset over something like this. They would do their best to try and help Ririka in any way that they could.

Ririka had been staring at the bed for far too long. So long that she didn't hear the front door open.

"Ririka! I'm home!"

Ririka felt tears well up in her eyes when she heard (F/N)'s voice. She really thought that (F/N) was going to be upset, so she didn't respond to their voice. She panicked when she heard footsteps coming from outside the room, but she was too nervous to do anything.

"Sweetie? Are you okay? Why didn't you answer-" (F/N) stopped talking as soon as they saw Ririka crying. Before they could do anything, Ririka walked over to them and hugged them tightly, hiding her face in their shoulder, sniffling. "Baby, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" (F/N) asked in a soft voice as they rubbed up and down her back to try and calm her down, which didn't do much.

Ririka didn't say anything, she just took (F/N)'s hand and led them to the bed where the blood stain was. (F/N) looked at it, and them heard Ririka's cries get louder.

"Aww, Baby it okay," (F/N) said as they pulled Ririka into another hug, making her hug them back and stuff her face into their chest, making them chuckle and pat her head. Ririka looked up at them with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

(F/N) smiled and pecked her lips, laughing at how she squeaked. They cupped her face and gently wiped her tears away, kissing her forehead.

"There's no need to cry, everything's okay.." (F/N) said in a quiet voice as they rested their chin on top of Ririka's head, hugging her again. Ririka snuggled into their chest again, much calmer than before.

"Everything's alright, I've got you."