Yumemi Yumemite

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) groaned when they felt someone kiss their head and arms wrapped around them. Yumemi giggled and nuzzled into (F/N)'s hair and placed another kiss on their head. (F/N) yawned as they lifted their head up from the table and rubbed their eyes. They were both in Yumemi's dressing room and Yumemi has just gotten back from being on stage.

(F/N) wasn't there to actually see Yumemi preform, but they did hear her from her dressing room, and they loved it. They thought Yumemi was amazing, and they weren't afraid to show it, either. There were times when (F/N) would purposely pull her into a kiss in front of her fan club members just to make them jealous; which they found very funny.

(F/N) smiled as they looked up at her. Yumemi giggled and kissed their nose before they stood up and wrapped their arms around her, swaying slowly from side to side. Yumemi smiled and rested her head on (F/N)'s chest, listening to their calm heartbeat. (F/N) smiled and rested their chin on her head, slowly rubbing up and down her back. When Yumemi looked up at (F/N), they leaned down and kissed her before pulling away with a closed-eyed smile.

"You were amazing Baby, like always."