Rei Batsubami

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) stared at Rei from their bed, frowning. They were both in (F/N)'s room and Rei was sitting at their desk working. Recently, Rei had been working very hard and staying up very late at night to get things done, which worried (F/N). Rei's health was much more important than some paperwork, but Rei wouldn't stop.

(F/N) could tell that Rei was exhausted. She was slumped over in the desk, bags under her eyes, and she would have to wake herself up every few minutes. Of course, Rei didn't notice this, but (F/N) certainly did, and they did not like it one bit.

"Rei? When are you coming to bed? It's getting pretty late, you know," (F/N) said as they turned their phone off and sat it on the nightstand. Rei sighed and rubbed her eyes as she yawned for the third time. "I'll come to bed in a little bit, (F/N)," Rei replied as she went back to working. (F/N) shook their head and stood up. They walked over to her and put their arms around her shoulders, resting their chin on top of her head. Rei smiled and leaned into them.

"You need to be taking care of yourself; you need to take a break from all this and relax," (F/N) said as they stood up straight and gently pulled Rei up with them. Rei shook her head with a smile as (F/N) took her hand and led her to their bed. Rei sat down and pulled (F/N) onto her lap, making them yelp.

Rei chuckled and hugged (F/N) close to her and kissed their cheek as she snuggled up to them, making (F/N) smile and ruffled her hair. Rei chuckled and kissed their ear.

"You amaze me, (F/N)."

This morning, I had woken up from a dream where it was already Saturday, and it was also my birthday. After I had woken up, I realized that it wasn't Saturday and it wasn't my birthday because it's September.

My birthday's in April-