Yumemi Yumemite

(F/N)'s POV:

I've never been very popular.

I don't really like people that much. I don't like social gatherings, family reunions, or just anything that involves talking to other people. Even as a kid I always kept to myself.

Most people don't even know I exist half the time, and I'm okay with that.

So, you can only imagine how the students at Hyakkaou reacted when they found out that I was the manager of a Student Council member.

Yumemi Yumemite. She was practically famous at this school. She even has her own fan club, which I find pretty weird. I've never understood these things.

I don't really want to.

• • •

THIRD PERSON POV:

Yumemi was getting ready for her next show. She had just finished talking with the president of her fan club.

"I'M SO SICK OF SMILING FOR THOSE DISGUSTING PIGS!" Yumemi yelled as she kicked a table in her dressing room over.

(F/N) was standing to the side, hoping they weren't next. (F/N) was fully aware of how much Yumemi hated her fans, and they didn't blame her.

"Yumemi, your fans are all waiting to meet you." (F/N) said calmly, making Yumemi stop and look at them.

Yumemi didn't know what it was, but it was something about (F/N)'s voice that always calmed her down. Yumemi sighed and nodded her head.

"We should go ahead and go out there-" (F/N) was interrupted by Yumemi when she suddenly pulled them into a hug, nuzzling into their neck.

"Y-Yumemi?"

Yumemi just smiled and hugged them a bit tighter. She looked at (F/N), cupping their cheek before leaning in and placing a quick kiss on their lips.

"We've got time until the next show, let's just stay here for a bit."

(F/N) smiled as Yumemi led them to one of the couches in her dressing room.

Once (F/N) sat down, Yumemi immediately clung to them, kissing their cheek.

(F/N) smiled and gently took Yumemi's hand in theirs, making Yumemi smile back at them.

"This is much more fun than talking to my fans."