Midari Ikishima

SECOND PERSON POV:

You ran down the hallway with tears streaming down your face. You had just lost a bet, and now you owed a ton of money to some of the higher ranked students in the academy. There was no way you would be able to come up with the money quickly, so you knew you were going to become a housepet: the thing you were dreading since you transferred to this academy.

You ran down into the bottom parts of the school into the abandoned hideout under the school, the only person who really cared for you was there.

You quickly ran inside and before Midari could ask questions, you ran into her arms, hugging her tightly and burying your face in her neck. "Hey! What's the big deal!?" Midari exclaimed but she shut her mouth when she heard you sniffling, signaling that you were crying.

"What's gotten into you, huh?" She asked as she hugged you back. You sniffed and looked up at her with watery eyes. Her face softened and she cupped yours and wiped away your tears. "Who did this?" She asked. You then explained that you lost a gamble and now you were in debt. No one cheated so you lost fare and square but you still lost so you still owe money to the winners.

Midari sighed and ruffled your hair before she kissed you and pulled you closer to her, kissing your nose.

"You're not going to be a housepet, I'll take care of it."