Midari Ikishima

I will be using he/him pronouns for the reader because it was requested.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"What's wrong with you, Midari?" (F/N) asked as he sat down beside her. They were both in the Student Council office while no one else was there. (F/N) had noticed Midari's strange behavior.

Midari had been sulking all morning. She was upset because Yumeko didn't shoot her in their game the other day, making her sad. (F/N) had been trying to cheer her up all morning, but nothing he did worked.

The two of them had been best friends since they were kids. They both know each other extremely well. The two of them were very good at gambling, and were both on the Student Council because of it.

"Are you still upset about you and that girl's game?" (F/N) asked, snatching her gun out of her hand, making her roll her eyes and slump back in her chair. Just as he was about to say something else, the other members came into the office, about to have another meeting.

• • •

(F/N)'s POV:

I frowned when I didn't see Midari anywhere. She was probably still mad at me for taking her gun away, but I didn't want her to shoot herself; not right in front of me, at least.

I finally found her in her underground chamber, sitting up against the wall with a frown on her face. When she saw me, her frown was still there, but it wasn't as big.

"What do you want, (F/N)?" She asked as I slid down beside her and slung my arm around her, feeling her lean into me. I chuckled and gave her gun back to her, smiling at how she lit up.

"You wanna go to the Gambling Hall?" I asked, smiling as she nodded before standing up, pulling me up with her. She took my hand and dragged me out of that room all the way to the Gambling Hall, not letting go of it yet.

• • •

It had been an hour and I had already beaten 8 people. I knew some of them were afraid of me, but some were cocky and challenged me anyway, leading them to lose and go into debt for me.

Midari loved when I gambled. She thought is was absolutely hilarious when the students who challenge me are always defeated.

I loved to make her smile.

Another hour had passed and I had beaten 15 people, with Midari. She loved gambling with me and I loved to do it with her because it makes us both happy.

Once we were finished, she dragged me down to her chamber again. We were both sitting against the wall, and she had her head on my lap. I chuckled and ran my fingers through her dark hair, making her smile.

"Today was fun," I said as I leaned back against the wall. Midari sat up and leaned on my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled, raising my hand and ruffled her hair, smiling as she fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams, Babe."

Requested by ActTasLam
Hope you liked it!