243 Xu Jinhai, The Rank SSS Male God (1)

Start from the beginning

Xu Jinhai nodded as he remembered. Because he was always sleeping, he decided to try playing VR games to reduce his boredom. He didn't think he would actually have amnesia and cause a huge disaster in the game with his powers.

"It's great that you woke up," his father added. "There were several players who died during their sleep while playing the VR game. It caused the whole galactic confederation to panic, thinking that something malfunctioned in the VR gear. Some planetary systems even started suing Yujinxiang, thinking that APHI had something to do with it."

Xu Jinhai coughed. It wasn't APHI...but him.

"Well, I think the players should start waking up soon," he said in a vague tone.

"Do you know anything about what happened in the game?" One of the scientists asked him. For once, they were interested in something other than Xu Jinhai's psychic abilities. "If we don't address this issue soon, the other planetary systems would lay all accusations on APHI."

It had to be said that the whole planetary system of Yujinxiang loved APHI very much. Although APHI was an A.I., without her help, they wouldn't have been able to survive the collision of galaxies several centuries ago. Even until now, she was a central figure in Yujinxiang, as everything electronic went through her processing unit.

But Xu Jinhai wasn't interested in clearing APHI's name. Not only was it troublesome to give a statement, he also had something important to do.

"I have to go somewhere."

Xu Jinhai directly stated his objective to cut off any lingering conversation.

"Go somewhere?" Xu Jinhai's mother was confused when she heard his words. "Where are you going to go?"

As his mother, she knew his own son the best. He had been born with exceptional abilities, but he had never taken an interest in everything around him. Although he could almost do whatever he wanted, Xu Jinhai would rather stay asleep than interact with the outside world. Even the medical doctors that wanted to study him 24/7 would encourage him to go outside and meet people once in a while.

But Xu Jinhai had always refused, simply staying in the laboratory and letting them experiment on him or going back to his bed and drifting back into unconsciousness.

Xu Jinhai didn't answer his mother's question. His eyes drifted to the laptop that one of the doctors was holding and grabbed it.

"I'm going to borrow this. I'll come back in a few days."

Without explaining anything, and under the strange gazes of his parents and dozens of medical scientists, Xu Jinhai closed his eyes and teleported.

...

Naturally, Xu Jinhai went out to find Nova.

Although he hadn't found Song Jia's location in his mental sweep earlier, because he put a small part of his consciousness into 'Wen Yu', finding Nova's location wasn't difficult.

But Xu Jinhai frowned.

He didn't think that the being impersonating Wen Yu wasn't a person, but actually an A.I.

Then, what did it mean for Song Jia to have a job that works closely with artificial intelligence beings?

Not to mention, this A.I. was very different from the most advanced artificial intelligence system right now, which was APHI. Although APHI didn't behave differently from a human when it creates its own female form, at its core, APHI was just an impressive deep neural network that was mindless, following the system code that its creator had created for her.