Characters

SUGIMURA YUME/White Demon/"Az, hogy nem akarom megölni minden második percben, még messze nem egyenlő a jóban levéssel

"Az, hogy nem akarom megölni minden második percben, még messze nem egyenlő a jóban levéssel."

I. Bishop Riggs-River
"How do you fall in love?/Harder than a bullet could hit you (...) One kiss away from killing"

II. Three Days Grace-Fallen Angel
"A fallen angel, in the dark/Never thought you'd fall so far"

III. Sia-Unstoppable
"Leave my sunglasses on while I shed a tear/It's never the right time"

IV. Halsey-Control
"I'm bigger than my body/I'm colder than this home/I'm meaner than my demons/I'm bigger than these bones"

V. Powerwolf-Demons Are A Girl's Best Friend
"And wave all innocence goodbye (...) Oh, demons come at night and they bring the end/Oh, demons are a girl's best friend"

) Oh, demons come at night and they bring the end/Oh, demons are a girl's best friend"

AKABANE KARMA/Sarcastic Eccedentesiast/
"Azta, micsoda véletlen egybeesés... a zsenik tán hasonlóan gondolkodnak?"

I. Imagine Dragons-Believer
"Oh, let the bullets fly, oh, let them rain/My life, my love, my drive, it came from...
Pain!"

II. Skillet-Finish Line
"We know we survive/Even if we crawl to the finish line"

III. Barns Courtney-Fire
"Do you walk in the shadow of men/Who sold their lives to a dream?"

IV. The Score-Born For This
"Don't care for the critics/My words are like physics/A force that they can't stop"

V. Imagine Dragons-Natural
"'Cause you're a natural/A beating heart of stone/You gotta be so cold/To make it in this world"

HORIBE ITONA/The boy behind the monster/"Ugyanolyan vagyok, mint mindig, csak te nem vagy egy tízes skálán tizenegyes mértékben befosva"

"Ugyanolyan vagyok, mint mindig, csak te nem vagy egy tízes skálán tizenegyes mértékben befosva"

I. Iron Maiden-Fear of the Dark
"Have you ever been alone at night/Thought you heard footsteps behind/And turned around and no one's there?"

II. Imagine Dragons-Thunder
"Wanna leave my own life behind/Not a "Yes sir", not a follower (...) I was lightning before the thunder"

III. Three Days Grace-Right Left Wrong
"Left right left/Right left wrong/I don't know where I'm going/But I just keep moving on"

IV. Bring Me The Horizon-Can You Feel My Heart
"Can you hear the silence?/Can you see the dark?/Can you fix the broken? (...) I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone/I long for that feeling to not feel at all/The higher I get, the lower I'll sink"

V. Hollywood Undead-Sell Your Soul
"How did it come to this? How did I know it was you?/It was a bad dream asphyxiated, watch me bleed"