🤍 Chapter 83 🤍

Start from the beginning

"Class A!"

"We had a lot of fun!"

"Oh, great!" called out Eijirou, taken aback and flattered as they all turned to look at all the compliments that were being sent their way. "Thanks!"

"Yeah..." came through the tough voice belonging to Agoyamato Tsutsutaka. Kimitsuki noticed that Katsuki was looking at them with harsh, narrowed eyes. "It was fun... good job,"

It had been a compliment in a low voice and Kimitsuki looked toward Katsuki, not wanting him to start an argument with the General Studies Department but before either of the two childhood friends could say or do, Tsutsutaka and Togeike Chikuchi broke out –

"Sorry! I'm really sorry!"

"We watched it to criticise it!"

"They didn't have to come to say that..." Denki pointed out as he and Kimitsuki watched the two General Studies students run away from there rather abruptly.

"We won," Katsuki commented with a strange expression and Kimitsuki blinked at him curiously.

"I wonder if they're some of the people Aizawa Sensei was talking about who were stressed," Eijirou said, taking things positively as always. He looked at the two Class Representatives. "If they were, then Kuroyanagi-Chan, Iida, our feelings reached them!"

"Yeah!" Tenya agreed. "But no matter what their reason, it was because they watched us! I'm sure there are those who didn't watch. Let's not let this end today and let our feelings –!"

"It's fine, isn't it? We heard about what you guys wanted to do when you planned this,"

"We got it! Now, we'll tell the others,"

"I mean, it really was fun!"

"Those of us who watched it will pass on your feelings,"

Everyone around them appeared to genuinely be moved by their performance, and Kimitsuki felt herself swell with happiness that their words had been conveyed to them all. She bowed deeply to them, smiling widely as she looked back at them.

"Thank you for your kind words and offer," Kimitsuki said eagerly as she looked at them. "We appreciate your attendance and willingness to share this experience with others,"

"Kuroyanagi-Chan!"

"It's her – can we have your autograph?!"

"I don't like it!" shouted Katsuki before the blushing Kimitsuki could respond to the blushing boys. "Find the guys who didn't watch and bring them here!"

"It's fine, stop that," Mashirao exclaimed, grabbing Katsuki before he squared up. "Stop it, jeez,"

"Ka-Chan, we'll do it even better next year and blow them away," Kimitsuki pitched in as she turned to look at the boy with bright lilac eyes. "Let's work hard on getting a bigger stage next time!"

"Hurry up and finish cleaning up all the ice!" screamed Minoru as he came rushing toward them.

"Oh, sorry!" Eijirou said. "Mineta, you've been on edge this whole time,"

"If we don't hurry, then we won't be able to get good seats for the beauty pageant!" Minoru shouted and Kimitsuki sighed, knowing that he might make a mess.

Izuku showed up soon afterward and had to endure the concern that Kimitsuki showered upon him, asking him where he had been, where his phone was and if he was alright. It took some time but the green-haired boy managed to calm the girl down before he faced Katsuki's wrath.