the urge to cry because of sans is phenomenal yall

"She told me that, be was still, technically apart of him. I accepted and she told me that then right there it's just me. And something in me grew! Like Sans, I've never felt so alive!" You giggled shamelessly, full of pride as you recounted your journey to the Goddesses temple.
Sans stared at you with a look, "that's....great, dear. Wonderful." Your smile lessened, "what's wrong? Aren't we okay? Happier? I did what you asked..."
He shrugged, "it's just. When I asked you to better yourself,  I didn't actually think you would spend three months on a journey to what? 'Discover your true self'. I didn't mean anything bad when I mentioned the weird sludge on your soul, honest." He stated mockingly.
You stared at him,  frozen,"what? What are you saying? Like, you sent me on this extra long journey, through woods, and shit,  might I remind you there was a fucking moat? To, f-for all of it to be a joke? Sans!"
"What? I didn't think you'd actually do it,  you've literally never got up from your ass the entire time we were together! I don't understand why you're so mad!"
You breathed in deeply.
The fill of your chest pushing up with it.
"So let me get this straight, at first I wasn't enough. Okay? We got that! But the moment I come back with enough gold, and, a-and power! To keep us going! I'm suddenly too much?!" You stood as you felt your anger rising. "I don't understand that either! Explain it to me, please!"
He sighed loudly, " I slept with Rebecca. "
You froze, arms sinking to your sides.
"Wha-"
"You were gone for so long and I was getting lonely! So I went out and we met up a couple of times and I think I'm in love with her."
You blinked slowly.
The thoughts in your head speeding up and slowing down at the same time. Trying to get your attention for your next action, when suddenly.
There's a voice.  One so deep, you would've missed it, had it not spoken in hands.

"⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♐︎◆︎♍︎🙵 ⬧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎✏︎",
-
You howled as it ripped your throat open.
Your eyes tipped into the back of your skull and you turned back to him violently.
When had you turned away?
"✌︎❒︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ☞︎🕆︎👍︎😐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ 💧︎☜︎☼︎✋︎⚐︎🕆︎💧︎✍︎
✌︎☞︎❄︎☜︎☼︎ ☜︎✞︎☜︎☼︎✡︎❄︎☟︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ✋︎✞︎☜︎ 👎︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎✍︎"
Sans flinched back in shock, mouth clicking open and closed, as he sat in silence.
"✡︎📫︎⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ ◆︎■︎♑︎❒︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎♐︎◆︎●︎📪︎ ■︎♋︎❒︎♍︎♓︎⬧︎⬧︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎♍︎📪︎  ☼︎✌︎👍︎✋︎💧︎❄︎📪︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ 🕈︎⚐︎☼︎💧︎❄︎ ⚐︎☞︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ ✌︎ 👎︎✋︎👍︎😐︎📬︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎☼︎☜︎ ☹︎✋︎❄︎☜︎☼︎✌︎☹︎☹︎✡︎ 👎︎✋︎👍︎😐︎☹︎☜︎💧︎💧︎📪︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎💧︎ ☜︎✠︎✌︎👍︎❄︎☹︎✡︎ 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🏱︎⚐︎☼︎❄︎☼︎✌︎✡︎ ✌︎💧︎✏︎"
Your pupils grew as your voice did, the color switching ever so slightly.
"FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVED I TRUSTED YOU!" You yelled finally as your voice and vision gave out.
After all, you weren't meant to speak in hands.

😋