wax figure

He looked at the wax statue, bored as hell. He's never been a fan of these things, and no matter how many times he's told his girlfriend she still brought him here. Of course, if she wanted to do it, who was he to argue with her? The thing that bothered him most isn't that she brought him here, not at all. It's the fact she does nothing but flirt with the random guy who always shows up the same time they do. And it happened without fail. Every. Single. Time. He sighed loudly, focusing back into the statue. "H". He blinked his sockets, 'the fuck was that?' he looked around to make sure he wasn't just hearing a conversation nearby. No one was in the same room as him. Weird. "Hel-" he turns around again, this time telling himself he would catch whoever is making that- the statue in front of him moves. Jolts forward. "Help... Me.." he blinks, eye lights going out in horror. "Are.. are ya alive in there?" The wax figure, now that he notices, blinks and looks up at him. What. The. Fuck. He freezes and stares.
The figure blinks again, "help. Get me." She cuts off as his girlfriend walks back into the room. A noticeable hickey on her neck, not that she'd ever admit it. He sighs loudly. "Hey, Sansy bear! Where did you go? I've been looking for you." She's trembling and obviously needs help walking. He rolls his eyes, "obviously not hard enough, I've been standing here the whole time. I can't find who made this statue..." He trails off. Noticing it's up for sale, reasonably priced too...
"Oh." She says, before wandering off again, " if you ever find out tell me!" With that she leaves again. Stupid bitch. He stares at the statue once again, waiting.
"He-" the figure moves. Genuinely moves. The wax covering it crumbles and breaks as it, yes it, tries reaching forward. It doesn't work and like magic, the wax reforms itself. What? He blinks in confusion. What just happened? He takes a step forward and looks closer for a sign or anything really to tell him who...made(?) This.
It's nowhere to be found. Only a price tag for $150 or 80 g. He decides to buy it. He's got the money, having exchanged most of his gold for the currency available and such. Yeah.
He searches the number of the place, looking up the statue while he was at it, finding bunk shit, and asked if anyone had bought it yet. Surprisingly no one had. He pays for it at the front desk, promising it to come back later.
He does. Without the girlfriend, two days later. It's still there and posed as before. A hand on it's hip and the other raised as a sign of power. He liked it.
He signed the paperwork, got it into his borrowed truck and drove back home. He hasn't even told boss- *CRACK!* "Shit-!" He curves off the road and parks before anything else can happen.
"Help me!" It's got it's arm reaching out to him, he panics," what do I do wit ya!?" He yells.
"Pull! Fuck!" The wax begins covering it's (?) Body again. "Nonono.." with one last intense pull it's yanked from the wax as it crumbles across the back seat. They're both panting, as it sits there.
"So," it blacks out before he could finish his sentence.
-----
Absolutely fantastic, I didn't know how to proceed and this is what I got with -amon