51: ?

Percy

I ran through the border of Camp Half Blood with Amber right next to me. She squealed as she stuck out her tongue to the hellhounds that chased us. I laughed.

"You really have to do that, don't you?" 

"Yep!" Amber giggled, high-fiving me. "Let's go to Chiron, he'll probably want to know that the border is weakening."

I sighed, knowing she was right. Thalia was captured during an assault on the hunters' camp. Even now, the border and Thalia herself are connected.

"We'll send out a quest to find her." I nodded. "And we'll both be part of it."

She nodded toward me, before walking toward the camp's 'civilized' place. I saw a few demigods look at me weirdly. I sighed, knowing that glance all too well.

Hatred. Misbelief.

"Hey, guys." I sighed, sitting down next to Annabeth.

"Hey, Percy." she said, staring at the floor. She then looked at me. "You know James?"

I nodded, voicing a 'yes'.

"He's the traitor. He made everyone believe you're working with the enemy." she stated blandly. "The seven believe it...again."

I sighed, kicking the dirt.

"It ain't that hard to just focus during the war, is it?" Amber groaned, rolling her eyes. "Let's just kill him! Game over! Bingo!"

"They'll think we're traitors. What we can do now, is train the hunters, and, perhaps, help this camp."

Right after I said that, a loud horn blared. I quickly jumped up, taking out riptide. 

It was an attack.

Annabeth

I sprinted after Percy and Amber to a army of monsters. It wasn't anything too bad. Or so I hoped.

"she's going attack soon!" I shouted to Percy through the noise. Soon. I just knew it. Percy signaled that she heard me, slicing a hellhound in half.

"You're too late!" James shouted, laughing. "She's coming. Soon!"

He then teleported out. I stared at the disintegrated field of monsters, nervously.

"I feel it. It's a strong aura...coming quick." Amber muttered, holding her head, like she was having a headache. 

Suddenly, the ground exploded, sending us flying. I looked up to see monsters coming out of the hole like ants. There, in the middle of them, stood three women. 

One of them laughed hysterically, though the laugh was...cold.

"You thought you could win? Ha!" she screamed. "Good job, spy."

I growled, as I saw James chop the head off of one demigod.

"With pleasure."

Thanks for reading!

Please comment, vote, share and follow!