43: Escape

Thanks for 211 votes, the many comments and 9.8K readers!

----------------------

Percy

"How do we get out?" I asked Amber casually. She shrugged.

"I've tried many things, but the only thing we might be able to do is call for a primordial." Amber replied after a moment of thought. The soundless pain was deafening. Almost excruciating. 

I shook my head violently. There was no way I was going to go ask for their help after fighting them, and almost waging a war against them. 

"Come on, Percy. You may not have a good past with them, but the best we can do is ask them for help against your sister." Amber argued. Right. Via's my sister. Apparently, she made me partially immortal, because I never would've wanted that.

"Yes, but not the Primordials." I emphasized. Before I could further communicate a purple flash filled the cave.

"My Lady," Amber fell to her knees, just as I sheathed out my sword. The pale, hour-glass shaped woman laughed.

"Interesting, you two." the woman laughed.

"Who are you?" I asked, narrowing my eyes.

"That's Chaos!" Amber hissed, as I cursed under my breath, dropping to a bow.

"There is no need to bow, after all, we are all in the same side, right?" Chaos' sharp voice laughed. I could feel her eyes stabbing into me as I sheathed my sword, standing up.

"Of course." I say nonchalantly, seeing as Amber hadn't noticed anything strange.

"Now. I'm here to get you out of here. I have allied with the gods to defeat the primordial of trickery, Via." Chaos said, nodding toward me. I nodded back, blushing as I remembered everything that had happened. "We'll first get you out of the void, then I'll teleport you out of here."

"Are any of the primordials going to join us?" Amber asked, following Chaos eagerly. 

"Some, yes. But not that many, in fact, only three will. Most primordials wish to keep everything peaceful, as it is the reason for their existence. Of course, though, just like humans and gods, they will eventually fall to Chaos. But not that many have, considering there are hundreds, if not thousands, of them." Chaos answered, her black, leather dress scraping against the narrow, stone walls. "My sister is indeed very powerful, especially when she allied with Via, the Synaisthímata and Eirene."

"What of the Oni?" I asked, earning a curious look from Amber.

"Some of them chose to join Via and her army, but most have stayed out of this war. Though evil, they are not willing to put their race into danger. Of course, the Oni leader had contacted me, to inform of his choice, which got me interested in what is happening to my favorite planet." Chaos answered, laughing lightly. She whistled for one of the strange demonic birds, whom flew to her. Three of them, to be exact.

"Hop on!" she laughed again, as the dinosaur-like bird dived downward, flying up immediately. I smiled as the wind increased drastically. I heard the bird roar loudly, earning a few smiles from the demon-people. 

"That was so fun!" Amber screamed, stroking the bird, as she jumped off of him.

"Yes, amazing creatures." Chaos said, stroking her invisible beard. Then she laughed "Come, children, let's go meet the gods."

I shut my eyes as she flashed us to the upper world. I squinted my eyes open, seeing a bright white room. My jaw dropped, as I looked around. It was truly amazing. Well, I had been here before. It was Olympus, except amazingly designed.