9: The Mind

Perci's pov:

I despised the demigods and gods. Not only did they hurt me in multiple ways, but they actually tried asking me for help. Again.

Traitors was the only word that came to mind when I thought of the demigods, gods and Avengers. They hurt me and all, but hurting me physically was definitely too far. I didn't know what they did, but I knew that Order and End were the best choice for siding.

Order and End were the ones wanting to destroy the traitors, also the ones that freed me from their prison. In the dream, which I had yesterday before passing out.

Order was the cloaked man in my dream, whilst End was his helper. Order could even battle for the most powerful position in existence again Chaos himself.

Hard to believe, really.

Anyways, Order and End knew a way to destroy them all, which I was pleased to hear.

Their plan was actually genius, but it meant something that I wasn't all too happy to do. But I would do anything to get rid of the traitors...

Annabeth's pov:

I couldn't believe what happened to Perci. She was kind, loyal and all, and we betrayed her. Now something happened to her and the enemy got hold of her. She was like a object, really. If you think about it -- the gods and us used her, then the Avengers used her until they got her angry then the enemy does.

Anyways, Rachel's about to spew a prophecy.

"Rachel, we're ready," Chiron said, nodding to Frank who had a piece of paper to write everything. Green smoke erupted from her,

"The beings of the first era,

with the defeat of the Terra,

shall rise with the help of a hero,

which was left at the number zero,

used by the mind to manipulate,

many demigods will be swayed,

if you can bring the hero back,

you will only need to attack."

Then she slumped forward, the Stolls grabbed her before she fell to the ground completely. Chiron and the rest looked at me expectantly,

"Ok. Well, we know that Chaos, Order, End and Balance are the beings of the first era. Terra is the Roman version of Gaea, so one or more of them are rising from the fall of Gaea. They shall rise with a hero, which could be Percy, since we saw hi-uh, her being taken away, controlled, by the enemy. It mentions how we betrayed her, I think. Mind manipulation might be used on her, or us. That's unclear, so we shouldn't worry about that part. Many demigods will start doubting the gods. Our only chance is Perci, if we get her back, we'll win." I explained everything to my understanding.

The rest nodded, we needed to get Perci back, and save her. She was our only chance.

Then the gods flashed in, Poseidon looked really guilty,

"So...we need Percy Jackson to win the war?" Poseidon asked, quietly, we all nodded,

"Yes, we do. But he's captured by one or more of the first era gods or beings, whatever you want to call them. She's probably tricked or manipulated like that, but we need to get her to her senses." I explained.

Perci, we're coming. Work with us. please.

Perci's pov:

I couldn't believe it. We had the final good plan on defeating the enemy, the demigods, gods and Avengers.

I had to trick them into thinking that I was freed from the 'spell' Order an End put on me, and pretend I didn't know who exactly was the enemy.

Order already showed me the prophecy, and knowing the wisdom's spawn, they'd understood most of it.

I didn't mind faking to help them, I just hoped that Order and End would lead their armies in time to defeat them when I make them weaker.

Well, great plan. Even though I just want to kill them...hm, that'll be hard.

End's pov:

Perci was under our control, and camp needs her. We'll send her there to make them weaker. I just hope the don't find a cure for her before she finds their weakness...everything's in order, all we need is her to do her part...

Thanks for reading! Sorry for short chapter.

Anyways, please comment, vote, share and follow!