37: Allying with Monsters

Thanks for 7.8K readers, guys! And all the votes, comments as well!

Percy's pov:

"We have a map." I stated impatiently, "We need to go save End and the rest of my family!"

"Yes, I know." Via stated the seventh time, "But we can't go just yet. We need an army."

"Well...I think going for End is a better idea, after all, Percy will get his memories back." Reyna said slowly. I nodded my thanks to her.

"Well," Thymos coughed awkwardly, "To get into the Void, we do need an army. Because Chaos and the rest will be alerted when End gets out. Then all of Ardat's work will vanish, and we'll have to act fast to defeat the Olympians. And primordials, in our case."

"Ok, you've got a point..." Reyna blushed. Leo and Jason fist bumped with a knowing look, making me roll my eyes.

"So..." Via trailed off awkwardly.

"I recommend to start allying with powerful monsters no demigods, or even gods, have ever faced." I stated. 

"I have an idea." Lady Eirene walked into the tent, "How about we recruit the Kraken and Jorogumo?"

"The Who?" Leo asked, completely clueless.

"The Kraken is a feared creature among most continents. Everyone knew that it is powerful." She started, "as for Jorogumo...well, she can take form of a beautiful young lady. She could be a spy. Either way, no one knows about her...demigods never know of the Japanese folk tales. Either way, there's no way of finding out."

"Well, where do we find them?" I asked.

"Reyna, Thymos and I will recruit Jorogumo. Thalia, Piper, Zoe and you will recruit the Kraken. The Kraken lies in the sea where we have not yet been. It's toward the side of the Manananggal. The rest of the Synaisthímata will make sure the Manananggal won't do some suspicious activity." Via ordered.

"You heard her! C'mon!" I shouted to Thalia, Piper and Zoe. They immediately started getting ready.

Ardat's pov:

"Ok ready?" Zeus asked us. We formed a circle, ready to be dropped into Tartarus.

"Now!" Hera shouted as Zeus sent us to Tartarus.

"Ouch!" "Ugh!" "Get off me!" "Ah!" was heard as we dropped onto solid ground.

"We're here." I said, unaffected.

"Well, I can feel that." the Nico boy groaned.

"Come one. I'll lead the way." I rolled my eyes, trying to stay in character.

"Percy, we are in Tartarus. A long way away, but we're here. Where should I lead them?"

Percy's pov:

"Percy, we are in Tartarus. A long way away, but we're here. Where should I lead them?"

"The demigods are here." I stated.

"Is Ardat ok?" Zoe asked hopefully. I nodded.

"As far as I know. Let's get this over with." I sighed and Beck led us to the sea.

"So...the Kraken should be here, right? How're we gonna communicate?" Zoe asked.

"I will. Just, at all costs, don't seem like a threat." I warned before focusing on the water molecules of the sea.

Reyna's pov:

Ok. It has been 2 hours since the meeting and we are in a creepy cave. It had webs all around it.

"You sure we're in the right place?" I said, though it sounded more like squeaking.

"Yes, I'm sure. She never stays in the light when in Tartarus." Via replied. I could sense her nervousness.

"Who comes in my domain?" a beautifully sleek voice said. I turned around to see a woman. Similar to Arachne, but definitely not her. 

She had minty blue skin with red eyes and purple hair. That was her upper body. The rest of her body was a huge spider, the shade of her purple hair.

"I am Via. A Synaisthímata. I have come to create...negotiations..." Via said in a strong voice, not wavering once.

"I'm listening," she replied, crawling off the roof of the cave, standing tall...she was huge compared to me. I found it terrifying.

"You can ally with us for the war we are waging against the Olympians and primordials. In return, we will make you a goddess as long as you will never turn on us." Via replied nonchalantly. Thymos and I looked at her like she had grown two heads.

"Interesting, Via," Jorogumo said, "I accept. What do you wish for me to do?"

"You can be yet another spy of ours. At camp half blood." Via replied. Jorogumo smirked and followed us to camp.

Percy's pov:

"You think I have such power?" The Kraken replied. He agreed to the negotiation, except he is skeptical of the thought of occupying Poseidon.

"Of course. You are feared across the whole above world, whether they believe you exist or not!" I replied, "remember, you will be much more powerful. King of all the seas of Tartarus! No monster will stand in your place!"

"Charming thoughts, I believe that you are right. But this will take time to plan." The Kraken replied after a moment. "Meanwhile, what do you want me to do?"

That's when a absolute lovely idea popped in my mind.

"I want you to capture the new demigods when I lead them to the other sea. They will come, and they will never see you coming. Except the blonde Oni, leave her out of this." I replied.

It agreed and left to get to the other sea. Well, it will take time, since he will have to go through many underground water tunnels.

"Ardat? Lead the demigods to the sea where the Leviathan, Cthulthu were defeated. The Kraken will be awaiting to capture them." I mind messaged Ardat and smirked toward Piper, Thalia and Zoe.

"Everything going up to plan."

Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote, share and follow!

Who do you want Reyna's lover to be?