"Oh... You told him about Onyx?.. Before, I mean?"

Yoongi realizes how bad she might take it and he doesn't want her to feel that way. That's exactly why he didn't want to say anything. He feels like he's overstepping.

"Yes. But only because I was worried about him. I wanted to know if there was anything that I could do to help or maybe assist in some way. I apologize if it's coming off in any way other than that."

Harper is quiet for a few seconds. Her eyes burn but she can't pinpoint why. She wonders if they think she's that bad of a parent where someone needs to intervene or if she should be grateful that someone at least cares in some form to help her.

He's a doctor. His friend, Taehyung, is also a doctor. A children's doctor, no less. She should accept the help for Onyx. This isn't necessarily about how she may look, she tells herself. It's about Onyx. And whatever they think will help, she's willing to try. She'll mull over the decision later to herself.

"No." She finally responds. "It's okay." She sits in the chair next to the couch as Yoongi swaddles her son. "What were you saying about Taehyung?"

Yoongi takes into account her soft tone. It almost sounds... docile yet.. dejected.

"He asked how Onyx was doing. I told him that he was crying for long periods of time again. We think that he may be overstimulated, he's still adjusting to life outside of the womb. That's a cause of colic and could possible extend it."

Harper nods as he talks. She remembers Taehyung telling her that in the emergency room that night.

"So what can I do to help him? Should I swaddle him more? Keep the lights off? It's already quiet in here mostly, except when he's crying."

Yoongi nods. "Swaddling him will help but only if the rest of his environment is to his liking as well. Taehyung suggested warm tone lamps or bulbs. Like brown or marigold colors. They have ones that warm the area they're in as well." He gives Onyx his pacifier and he sucks on it, soothing himself.

"So I should get some warming lamps that keep the room kind of dim and swaddle him. Basically things that remind him of the womb until he's adjusted?"

"Right. Tae also said that it makes a difference if babies were born a little early. They'll have more sensitivity for a while. I don't know if that applies to Onyx but it could help if it does. None of this is on you. It's all circumstantial. He has preferences and that's fine. Everybody does. He's just one of the babies that has a more bossy way of showing his personality."

Harper cracks a smile at his words. It's easier to think of it that way. That he's just annoyed that his preferences aren't being met. But his only form of communication is to scream so he's working with it.

"He'll be okay. See?" He looks down at the now sleeping infant. "He's just a little picky. We can work with that."

Harper holds her arms out for her son and Yoongi passes him back to her. He's knocked out. She rubs his chunky cheeks and closes her eyes as she kisses them. Seeing him so calm is so overwhelming for her.

All of this time, he's just been uncomfortable and trying to tell her. But how could she have known? She was clueless. She'd have never thought of it, she's have never known a thing had Yoongi not intervened.

Harper looks up at him as her eyes water. She wipes them with the sleeve of her shirt, embarrassed that she's crying this way in front of him. She cries when Onyx crying, she cries when he's not. She can't control her tears no matter how hard that she tries. She's a mess.

"Thank you." She sniffles and looks away from him as he makes eye contact. "It helps.. more than you know." Her voice becomes thick with tears and she stops talking, deciding to just leave it at that.