26 - monsters don't stay buried

Start from the beginning

"I need to get ready, Ran."

"you need me," he says playfully, "I'll make it so that you'll always need me, Hikari. so don't say you won't need me. you'll need me everyday."

she tightens her grip on his wrist as he slips inside another finger, his pace slow but his fingers curled to rub at the roof of her insides each time. again, his fingers were long. and he was skillful. it wasn't so easy to stay sane with them inside you.

"I'm more independent than you think, Ran." she croaks out, her entire body heating up as her toes curled.

"so you don't need me?"

"I don't need you breathing down my neck all the time."

he halts his assault, leaning over her body once more to level their faces. he stared her down, that quite familiar insanity bordering in his purple eyes that signaled he wanted to play.

"is that what you call it? hm? breathing down your neck?" he almost teases.

"what would you call it?"

"obsession? love? are you complaining, HIkari?" he says with a very handsome grin.

he removes his fingers from her cunt, and without warning shoves them in her mouth, pressing them hard down her tongue.

"you know you'll never find anyone like me, Hikari. who could ever love you more than I do?"

understanding what he wanted, which she knew she should give for now because later on he'll be really mad, she sucks on them. Ran stared at her like he was starting to get satisfied and getting hungrier all the same.

"can you taste that, Hikari?" he mutters as if in a trance, "you're that easily wet. for me. are you sure you don't need me?"

she takes his fingers out of her mouth to respond. "I never said that, Ran—you're twisting my words. I just want to go out without you."

"why can't you understand I'm just worried for you?" he softly says.

Hikari could already imagine how many women were deceived with that tone of his, matching the look on his face that seemed to promise you everything. except that the difference between her and his previous women is that Ran really will give her everything—although that didn't mean he'd save her from manipulation.

"what about work?" she says, making him raise a brow.

"it's my day off. is that it? then can I go with you?"

"you have work," she lightly smiles, almost apologetic.

"what are you saying, Hikari," he scoffed.

"I called Mikey earlier, saying my husband needed to go to work today."

he stared at her, surprised and mildly annoyed. and how can she smile so innocently at him as if she hadn't fundamentally betrayed him? he let out a frustrated breath, but Hikari didn't feel sorry at all when he was a big manipulator himself.

Ran shortly kisses her lips, sighing as he tastes her slick in her own mouth.

he pulls away, finding he can't quite erase his irritation.

then he kisses her again, positioning his hips against hers as he grinds himself against her core. Hikari let out a whimper, her hands pushing him away by his shoulders.

"you're kind of pissing me off today, Hikari—I think we'll need to fuck it out," he says against her lips, his eyes cold and hazy.

"I have to get dressed, Ran."