31

-Jake's POV-

"Why are you apologising? Because I'm talking about Jungwon ?" she asked.

"Because I'm worried for you. An hour ago you punched a window! Out of anger and now?!" I sighed.
"You seem like nothing happened. You seem like you're in here for a small injury, are you even okay?"

"Are YOU even okay? You look pale, as if you saw some come from the dead. Everything okay?" she frowned.

"Jisoo! Just Stop! Stop worrying about others and think about yourself for once!"
"You worry me too much. You almost dies because you weren't eating! Just pay attention to your body,"

"Jake, are you hiding something from me? You're avoiding my question," she replied.
"Oh my god! Jisoo! Are you not listening to me?!" I took a deep breath.

"Is he alive?"

"What? What are you talking about? I didn't say that," I gulped, hiding my face while looking at the wall.

"Oh my god, he is here isn't he?!" Jisoo sat up, making me look at her again.

"No! God no Jisoo! He is dead! He's gone! You're imagining things. I'm sure because of the medication,"

"Then why was I talking to him earlier? I was touching his face! He was talking to me! Sitting right here," she pointed.

"Jisoo! Just stop for a minute! Do you see how crazy you sound right now?"

"I know he was here. I smell his fucking cologne, Jake,"

I got a call and saw Jay's ID on the screen. I quickly answered.

"Hey! Turn on the tv in her room! You have to see this!" he sounded happy, hanging up after.

I turned on the tv and switched to the news channel, when I saw the CEO being on the run. There is a car chase with the CEO and his daughter, the police were closely behind them.

"Is that? Is that the CEO?! No way! There was enough evidence to arrest him!" Jisoo happily yelled.

I then got another call, it was Sunoo, I answered right away.

"Hey! Well the police chief went with the arrest warrant. But he's trying to escape," Sunoo spoke up.

"That's good. But the police are so slow! How have they not captured them yet?" I sighed.

"It should be over soon. So Jisoo would be able to live peacefully. Jungwon will be able to rest easy,"

"He's alive! Remember?!" I heard Jay talking in the background.

"Anyways! I sent a cleaning crew to clean up Jisoo's room as well as a repair man to fix the window," Sunoo continued.

"Thanks, I'll head to the house in a bit to sing the papers," I hung up and looked at Jisoo. "I'll be back okay? Rest, hmm?" I patted her head and left the room.

-

I arrived and found a small box in front of my door. I picked it up and opened it.
I found an envelope with a plane ticket inside, to Canada.

Then at the bottom of the box was the passport. I took a look inside, it really seemed like a real one.

There was also a letter that was addressed to Jisoo. I didn't want to open it, so I left it for Jisoo to read.

I walked inside and saw the maid looking at the maid. She had a surprised look.

"You're Home? How is the lady? I saw there was a lot of blood," she turned down the volume.
"She's fine now. She will be able to come home in a day or two," I nodded.

"Well I saw that the CEO of BigHit was being chased by the police as well as his daughter," she added.
"Yeah, guess we might actually get him. It's been a while but hopefully it works,"

"They even arrested the guy who confessed on the recorder," the maid said as I was sitting on the couch.

They had a ne clip of some young man standing at the top of a podium showing at the news. I read the headline. He was the son of the CEO. I didn't know there was a son in the family. He had a sad face. But what I was able to understand from all the fancy words, he was being handed the company.

"Are you the owner of the house? I need you to sign these forms," the cleaning crew came down the stairs and handed me a clipboard. I signed them and saw that the repair man followed.

"I only took measurements and covered the hole. Whoever punched it, wow, had a strong arm," the man nodded.
"But I'll have the window ordered soon. But I need to approve it with you, this will be the cost," he handed me some papers.

"Wow, two thousand dollars? When will the window be shipped in?" I asked.
"Maybe in a month? It depends. Winter will be coming soon. So I can't really tell,"

"Okay, well thank you you very much," I walked him out the door then came back. "Can you do me a favour? I need you to pack up Jisoo's things in a suit case,"

"Why? Are you guys going on vacation?" the maid asked while standing up.

"Something like that. But yeah, make sure she had all her things. I might pack lightly," I nodded. "I'll be with her out of the country for a few days, so you can take a week or two off. Still paid of course,"

"Oh! Thank you so much! I'll be right on the act," she smiled. "I'll just do both of your luggage,"

"Make sure you visit your family! Say hi to them for me!" I yelled out as she was going up the stairs.

I took the box with me and walked out of the house.

-

Jisoo was sitting besides the window, looking out thoughtfully, emerged in thoughts.

"Jisoo? I thought you were sleeping," I entered. "Well sorry to burst your bubble. But I am still awake," she stood up and got into bed, not even looking at me.
"I have something to talk about with you," I sat next to her.

"Is it about that box?" she asked and pointed at the one I had in my hands.
"It's something that Jungwon mailed to you days before the accidents. It's for you,"

"So he planned to die, he planned his death way before," she lowered her head.
I just set the box softly on her lap.

"There's a note inside for you. I'll go get something to drink while you read it alone," I nodded and walked out of the room, closing the door gently behind me.

-Jisoo's POV-

When Jake left, I took the envelope, revealing a letter.

"To my dearest, Jisoo,"

𖣘𖣘𖣘