07

"Call in Jay right away, tell him to find this area!" I explained and Sunoo left with the picture to find the area. I directly dialled Jisoo's number again.

"Answer it already!" I yelled, throwing my phone on the desk out of anger.

-

"Someone please! Just get me out of here!" Jisoo looked around the car frantically. She was still in the car at the meantime. "Why is my life this bad! What did I do to deserve this?!" Tears kept pouring from her eyes.

Jisoo turned around and tried reaching for something in the back.

-

"What am I supposed to do now?!" I sighed in frustration. I couldn't take my mind off of her.

"I wasn't able to find the location, this could be anywhere," Jay walked in, telling me something that lit me up even more.

"How could you not?! Think where-,"

I got cut off by my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and glanced at Jay before picking up. "Hello?"

"H-Hello J-Jungwon?"

I widened my eyes. "Jisoo?! Is that you? Where are you?! Tell me!"

"Was my voice that similar to Jisoo's? Are you that big of an idiot?"

I looked over to Jay again, nodding a slightly smirking. "What is it that you want?" I answered back now.

"We'll just to let you know that, Jisoo is with me,"

"Why did you do that? Let her go!"

"She never paid me back the loans he owes me,"

"I'll pay it back if you just let her go,"

"I can't do that, I want her to pay it back on her own,"

Jay looked back up to me and nodded, giving me the signal that I can hang up.
"Don't hurt her, I'm telling you,"

"No problem, isn't that right Jisoo?"
"Don't get near me!" I heard her.

"Well there you heard her, she's fine," he hung up the phone after.

"Bingo! Let's go! Quick!" Jay stood up from the chair and gestured me to follow him.

-

"Are you sure this is the place? I don't see them," I said after arriving in an unfamiliar place, I haven't seen.

"This is where the GOS on his phone appeared while you were talking with him," Jay replied, continuing to drive.

"Up there, look, I see a black van, go!" Sunoo pointed, making Jay drive up the road until we hit the top of a cliff, stopping the car next to the van.

"We'll look who finally came, Prince Charming," the loan shark approached us three and smirked. "Where is Jisoo?" Sunoo asked.

"Take her out, let them see her," he gestured his men to do so. I then saw her step out of the van, still tied up.

"Jungwon!" She yelled, with worried eyes. "You try running to him, a bullet will go through your head," the loan shark added.

"Just let her go, she's not doing any harm to you," I replied. "Yeah, I don't think so," he raised his eyebrows.

"You killed your own child! What more are you asking for?!" Jisoo yelled. She was near to crying because of worry and fear.

"I want you dead! You annoy the fuck out of me!" the loan shark smirked. "That's why I'm now letting you chose your fate, how about the bomb vest?"