Welcome to my home

Start from the beginning

" Lei è lì da sola? " ( Is she there alone? ) mama asked and I shaked my head signaling no.

" Hey son I can't wait to meet the lovely lady " My father said to me and I just looked at him with an emotionless face.

" After all the help I got for you, you still despise me " he said while staring at me.

" You could give me a billion dollars I still will never ever like YOU! " I said then threw a glass on the floor smashing it to pieces. I was now fuming and staring at Michael.

I felt someone grabbed my hand and it was Luna.

" Walk with me " she whispered and I sighed then eventually walked with her.

" Heyy " she said in a cheery tone.

" Hi " I said while pinching the bridge of my nose.

" How's the lovely Valicity " she asked and just hearing her name made me less tense.

" She's fine. Still sleeping I presume " I said and Luna nodded.

" You know Ezio, I know we all hate your dad right now, but atleast thank him for what he did " Luna said and I was fuming again.

" What do you mean I should thank him? That's not gonna happen " I said.

" Ezio he could have gotten all this information about the girls whereabouts and not tell you. But guess what he did tell you. You got the girl back all because of your dad. I think he deserves a thank you " Luna said and I stared at her blankly.

" Fine " was the only thing I said then I started to walk away.

I went back to the backyard and I saw Michael. I walked over to him.

" Hey Michael, I just want to say thank you for all your help. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have gotten the girl I want back " I said blankly and Michael was smiling.

" Give me a hug and I'll accept your thank you " The asshole had the nerve to say.

" I don't give two fucks if you did accept it or you didn't. All I know is that I said it. I'm not hugging you. You don't deserve that from me " I said then pulled out my shades and put them on.

I sat down on the bench and Kade ran up to me. I placed him in my lap we made small talk until the table was set.

" Ezio Raul said he sent a message to your phone " Charlotte said and I nod.

I was checking my pockets for my phone but it wasn't there.

Probably left it back home.

" Char tell him to send the message to you " I said.

" On it " she said as she took up her phone amd began typing.

" Here hold this, he'll text back shortly " Charlotte said while handing me her phone, I took it and placed it on the table.

I continued talking to Kade then I heard the bing. I took up the phone and the message read

' Sir your special package will be available for pick up at the main house around 7 pm '

I read the text in my mind.

" Here you go Char " I said while handing her the phone.

" Kade that package is for you bud " I said while smiling at him.

" Is it a new video game? " he asked.

" Better " I said while taking him off my lap and putting him on the bench to sit.

" Alright everyone be seated " Grandma Ivory said and everyone was now sitting down.

She looked around the table.