the game of love | cyclonexreader | part 2

"Woohoo! Let's go Rintis!" the sounds of the crowd cheering grew wilder as the score was now even. Just one goal and either of the teams would seize the victory. Cyclone ran for his life, dribbling the ball so close to the goal. As you grasp your hands together, your heart pounds in excitement. "C'mon Cy..." you hopefully grunted. 

IN a flash, another player came crashing in. Accidentally, pushing Cyclone onto the floor. The audience gasps as the referee's whistle blares across the field. "Red card!" he shouted as the player grunted, kicking the grass as he storms off. "Cyclone!" you cried out, rushing over to him. His teammates grouped up on him as Cyclone struggled to get up. "Time out!" the coach called out as everyone took a 15 interval. 

"C'mon, let's go" you then swung Cyclone's arm around your neck and grabbing the first aid kit as you slowly helped him up and limped him behind the field. 

"It's really swollen..!" you gasped as you then noticed other injuries on his knee. "That player is such—! Ugh!" you complained as Cyclone chuckled. "What's funny?" you rolled your eyes, putting pressure on his wound. "Nothing... it's just..." he glanced at you. Heat racing up to his ears and cheeks. 

Suddenly, a breeze brush through as your soft gaze melted the boy's heart. Before he knew it, all the injuries had been perfectly cared by you. "Can you stand up?" you assured as he attempts to lift himself up. 

"OW!" a sharp sting of pain stabs through his legs. "Cyclone!" you cried out in worry as he limped onto the grass. 

"I look like a loser... don't I" he sighed. 

"No! You looked—! Y-You looked—" you stuttered as you continued your ideal sentence in your mind. "You looked really cool back there!"

"You looked cool out there."you sighed the sentence, ending it with a soft smile. "I swear, I have some kind of tone delivery problem..." you mentally groaned. 

"Y-Yeah but... the deal..." he sighed. "I don't think I can play out there..." his eyes were as if he was close to brimming out tears. 

"Were you thinking of the date all this time?" you asked. 

"Pfft—Yeah... I guess so." he shyly admitted. Your heart was dancing in cloud 9 at that moment. 

"Hey..." you smiled, "Even if you lost..."

"I would still go on that date with you" you cheerfully whispered into his ear as his face turned into a tomato completely. 

"W-W-W-W-W-W-W--W-W-W-W-W-W-Wha—" he stuttered vigorously. "Pfft—Hahahaha, your face!" you laughed, it felt as if flowers had bloomed everywhere. 

As cyclone sneakily slithered his hand and intertwined it with yours, you rolled your eyes while smiling from cheek to cheek, "You sneaky little—!" you were about to finish your sentence as Cyclone''s lips were met with yours. 

Happiness blossomed everywhere as you both enjoyed the afternoon sunlight. You were star-strucked by that. "Hey!" you both laughed as you then lay your head onto his shoulder. 

"Love you... Dummy."

"Love you too... Smurf."