crashing your place|icexreader

Droplets of rain lightly came dripping down outside your apartment and you were sipping Tok Aba's cocoa your boyfriend, Ice, had brought you around 2 weeks ago.

The warmth of the cocoa surrounds you whole with the tint of sweetness at the tip of your tongue. You let out a huge sigh and was disappointed by the calming weather today.

You were about to have a date with Ice today and he completely forgot, despite that, it was his idea to bring you on a date to the zoo.

All you could do now is snuggle up on your sofa and just binge-watch your favorite series, which getting to the interesting part. "So who murdered my husband detective?" The actor cried out from the screen. "There's only one person that could grab hold of chemical Z... " The detective from your series spoke out. You at the edge of your seat until-

Ding Dong

The doorbell rang as you then groaned. "It was getting to the best part... Coming!" You groaned and paused the episode. You then shuffle out of your blankets and head to the door.

Peeping through the door hole, you then saw someone familiar. "Ice?!" You cried out and immediately opened the door, "You're soaked to the bone, get in here before you catch a cold!" You cried out as Ice stepped in your place while droplets of water would crawl down from his hair to the floor, making puddles.

"But the cold never bothered me anyway" He hummed as he let out a little smirk.

"Are you here just to watch Frozen on my Netflix account?" You chuckled as you crossed your arms. While you were closing the door, you noticed that he had brought his backpack with him. "What's that bag?" You asked him as you pointed to his bag.

"I'm crashing" "Huh?" "I'm crashing your place tonight"

"A-Are you sure?" you frantically asked him, as he then lightly nods and spreads his arms out to you for a hug. "Noooo, you drenching wet freshen up first then, we'll hug" You whined as he then had to your washroom to do say you said.

"Back to the best sci-fi mystery series in the world" you mumbled. Suddenly, a cold feeling swallowed your feet. You looked down to see that you've stepped on a puddle that Soaking wet-Ice had made. As you let out a sigh, you then when to grab your mop and start to dry up the floor.

"Next time, at least text me, okay?" You pouted as Ice embraced you with his arms, "I'm sorry but I promised you though" He mumbled, "And I don't want to break it...". His voice wasn't like the mumbling lazy Ice but it sounded genuinely sad.

"Ice..." You mumbled in awe, he's always so lazy that sometimes he couldn't bother to keep promises but this time, he had decided to leave his bed and journey his way to you. "W-Whatever, you still owe me a date" You pouted as he then snuggle his face to your neck.

"I-Ice! Let me watch my series alone!" You whined as you tried to concentrate on your show. "The chemical only works if there is citric acid in the solution and the only acid in here is the detergent. Isn't that right? Mr. Perlo! Or should I say... Dr. Q's assistant" The detective cried out as you then let out a gasp the same time as the culprit.

"I knew it..." Ice mumbled, "Wait, how did you know??" You asked him out of shock as you then paused the TV once more just before the detective does a full-on explanation.

"The lunch... The assistant gave it to the doctor with the chemical in it" Ice mumbled but you swayed your head left and right, every time you've watched this show Ice is always sleeping but this means that he had always been listening to the show.

"No! It can't be that simple!" You question yourself as you resume the episode.

"If I guess this right I deserve a kiss" Ice mumbled, "F-Fine..." you scoffed and watched the episode.

"It was the lunch!" The detective cried out as you bite the insides of your cheeks, you've lost to Ice. "Now, we're my kiss?" He mumbled in your ear as you rolled your eyes. While giving a quick peck on Ice's cheek, you immediately rush away. "I-I'm going to make some more cocoa, m-mine ran out" You stumbled and went to your pantry to grab the cocoa but you've left your stepstool on the other side of the room so Ice was the one who brought the cocoa to you.

"Iceeeeeee, I could've got it myself" You whine and crossed your arms as he pinches your cheeks.

"Iceshhh, schopt ittttt" you whine once more as he let off a chuckle and let go of your cheeks. "Hahaha, cute..." he confidently mumbled as you could feel steam coming out of your head. "Here, continue watching your movie, I'll make the cocoa for you," he said as you smiled and nodded.

"Thanks, Icy" you thanked him and plopped on your sofa once more but decided to turn off your TV and check on your phone.

"Here" Ice then hands you your cup of cocoa as you reached for it. "Thanks Icy" You thanked as you took a sip of your cocoa. Ice then sat on your sofa and leaned on you to hug your arm. You turned your head to see him... sleeping once more. "Ugh" You slightly groaned but then you lean against him and suddenly drift off to sleep.

"Y/n...?" Ice mumbled nod rubbed hi blue eyes to see you peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. "Heh..." He smirked as he then gave you a little peck on your forehead carried you to your bed. "Noo... Don't go Ice..." You mumbled in your sleep, but Ice just laughed as smiled gently. "I won't go anywhere" Ice whispered as he then calmly sleeps beside you. "I'll be by... your side *yawn* forever..."

The next day...

"Mmm... what a weird dream" You mumbled as you then lift yourself up from your bed. "Ice was crashing my place, heh" You chuckled at that thought until you made way to your kitchen to see. "I-Ice??" You cried out as you can sense your hair standing at its end.

"Morning, I made breakfast for you" He said as he flipped the pancakes and plopped them down to your plate.

"I-Is this real or is Ice... BEING PRODUCTIVE??????" You cried out as you can feel your soul coming out of your body.

"I know I might be lazy but I would do anything for you, and get ready, I checked the weather today and it's going to be bright and sunny- *YAWN* so we can go on our date today" Ice said as he yawned his biggest yawn. Your heart flutters as you lightly smiled.

"Thanks, Ice" You thanked him once more and kissed him on the cheek. He cupped them and then came closer to you. "I-Ice... what are you doing?" you stumbled as he then passionately gave you a kiss on the lips.

"Just like strawberries..." He mumbled and chuckled as your face soon became the same color as strawberries themselves. "Ugh, this sloth..." you mumbled and let out a little smile, "Be productive like this more often please" You mentioned and then went to have your breakfast.